• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the seahawks a rival to the falcons? I get they are both NFC teams but The falcs and saints are dvisional rivals that hated each other since both were in the west and the Seahawks were still an AFC team.

just how I feel about I don't like how everybody is always on the hawks nuts. We have played some pretty intense games against them the past two years. Of course they don't compare to the saints rivalry. But I have more respect for the saints than I do the Seahawks. Either I wouldn't want to see either one of them winning the super bowl. I get that there are more saints fans in the city and of course they love to talk chit. It's not even that serious to me honestly I just won't feel good about either team winning.

What the **** is wrong with you people. How can anyone cheer for a bunch of low life thugs in Seattle. They talk more sh@t then any team in the league. You guys hate for the saints is clouding your good judgement. Why cheer for a bunch of thugs ? I don't get it.

Not sure about them being thugs I would say they are more or less just football players lol. But they are definitely overhyped and have a history of ped use.

Edited by atlGM

What the **** is wrong with you people. How can anyone cheer for a bunch of low life thugs in Seattle. They talk more sh@t then any team in the league. You guys hate for the saints is clouding your good judgement. Why cheer for a bunch of thugs ? I don't get it.

How is that any different than the saints and their bounties?