Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

Nah , its his ' let's score every play ' play calling. He goes for the kill every game. No let up. Also I don't think you can prove he had anything to do those ' bounty systems ' anyway. But how in the **** can you pull for the media darling seahawks ??????

wow troll go home please. va a tu casa

Where's the dam flag for dpi ?? I think the announcers have man crush on that thug earl Thomas . It's kinda freaky ....

It's nice when the Aint's don't have the refs in their pocket isn't it?

That wasn't PI.

Quit playin....lmfao falcons fan likes the saints coach...

Why in the **** would any true fan ever ever ever root for the saints to ever win.....?????

I don't care what anybody thinks I hope they lose next week but I going for the underdog in this one. And if they win then I hope the saints lose next week. I'm a football fan just as much as a falcon fan.

Got a question for you guys? Who do you go for in a panthers saints nfl conference championship game?

I don't care what anybody thinks I hope they lose next week but I going for the underdog in this one. And if they win then I hope the saints lose next week. I'm a football fan just as much as a falcon fan.

Got a question for you guys? Who do you go for in a panthers saints nfl conference championship game?

Mother earth

The answer is always root for the Saints to lose. No matter the matchup. Its not that hard. Saints most hated over everyone.

EightyEight likes this