Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

Quit playin....lmfao falcons fan likes the saints coach...

Why in the **** would any true fan ever ever ever root for the saints to ever win.....?????

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

Well the saints seem pretty classless to me with the whole bounty ordeal. The Seahawks can do no wrong on this day alone.

Yeah. The Seahawks are classless because their DBs talk a bunch of ****. That's a lot worse than placing bounties on opposing QBs and the HC stealing Vicodin from the team doctor.

You should have waited. I pray the saints dont come back. Lol

yeah I'm not feeling so confident in this game. where did the saints get this D from? I'm not happy with the second half so far at all, or the lack of TD's on seattles part

Quit playin....lmfao falcons fan likes the saints coach...

Why in the **** would any true fan ever ever ever root for the saints to ever win.....?????

Im a fan of both teams. Nothing wrong with that.

yeah I'm not feeling so confident in this game. where did the saints get this D from? I'm not happy with the second half so far at all, or the lack of TD's on seattles part

The pieces are finally coming together. They need a CB and a legit #1 receiver in the draft though

If we had a dominating defense like Seattle we would be smothering the Saints now, given that the offense doesn't sputter like it usually does in the second half.

Our defense sucks.

Doesn't make up for the fact he's been crazy inaccurate today and just missed a wide open man down the middle of the field.

Was it the drug theft or getting suspended for running bounty systems that made you originally fall for him, out of curiosity.

Nah , its his ' let's score every play ' play calling. He goes for the kill every game. No let up. Also I don't think you can prove he had anything to do those ' bounty systems ' anyway. But how in the **** can you pull for the media darling seahawks ??????

Seahawks looking like them Falcons. No scoring the second half. I am getting nervous. Seahawks need to stop them and score on their next possession.

He did not call that timeout in time. Smh

He did not call that timeout in time. Smh

I would rather see them waste a TO than lose 5 yards. Thats just me

But how in the **** can you pull for the media darling seahawks ??????

Because they're playing the Ain'ts.

**** that was easy. You should try it.

Seahawks are being too conservative. They better start running more play action like they should have earlier.

Nothing they do just isn't working. The Aints pass rush is dominating, and Wilson can't do sh*t. Sound familiar?

Seattle defense is on point. They have a good push on the DL freeing up their LBs allowing the DBs to press the receivers and get Brees off his game. They need to get out of the zone and start attacking again. They had Saints shut down in the first half.