Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

If the Saints get shutout it will be hilarious.

What the **** is wrong with you people. How can anyone cheer for a bunch of low life thugs in Seattle. They talk more sh@t then any team in the league. You guys hate for the saints is clouding your good judgement. Why cheer for a bunch of thugs ? I don't get it.

Seahawks playing Smittyball. Handing off on 1st and 2nd down every series, throwing incomplete on 3rd down, and praying to hang on for the win...

How are the seahawks a rival to the falcons? I get they are both NFC teams but The falcs and saints are dvisional rivals that hated each other since both were in the west and the Seahawks were still an AFC team.

just how I feel about I don't like how everybody is always on the hawks nuts. We have played some pretty intense games against them the past two years. Of course they don't compare to the saints rivalry. But I have more respect for the saints than I do the Seahawks. Either I wouldn't want to see either one of them winning the super bowl. I get that there are more saints fans in the city and of course they love to talk chit. It's not even that serious to me honestly I just won't feel good about either team winning.

And yet Smitty is 5-1 against Seattle.

so what, the Hawks have like 2 players left from the first 3 or 4 of those games. I wouldn't judge it more than 2 years, and we lost a game badly and barely won the other at home.

What the **** is wrong with you people. How can anyone cheer for a bunch of low life thugs in Seattle. They talk more sh@t then any team in the league. You guys hate for the saints is clouding your good judgement. Why cheer for a bunch of thugs ? I don't get it.

So you're cheering for our biggest rival? "I don't get it"

Not sure about them being thugs I would say they are more or less just football players lol. But they are definitely overhyped and have a history of ped use.

babycrying.jpeg?w=594&h=250&crop=1
MoFalconsFan56 likes this

So you're cheering for our biggest rival? "I don't get it"

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

Do the saints have class?

The Seahawks are classless? And you're pulling for the Saints???

How is that any different than the saints and their bounties?

Ain't no evil in the NFL as evil as the bountygate aInts. dry.pngdry.pngdry.png

JDaveG likes this