Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

or either I respect the fact the our rival is in a playoff game playing another rival. Both who are better than us in our conference. Not as much a hater as you I guess. Doesn't make me feel any better seeing the Seahawks win due to the fact that we weren't even close to being in it. although of course I rather see the saints lose im just as sick of hearing about the hawks. Question somebody else's fanfhood I've been down for minute.

It still makes no sense to root for the aints

It still makes no sense to root for the aints

it doesn't make since to root for either team but I care to argue my point anymore. Some fans are just better than others I guess. I just know my team isn't in it and I wouldn't root for the Seahawks any more than I would the saints but that just me.

it doesn't make since to root for either team but I care to argue my point anymore. Some fans are just better than others I guess. I just know my team isn't in it and I wouldn't root for the Seahawks any more than I would the saints but that just me.

With all of the bad history between Atlanta and new Orleans, something is wrong with you if watching them with a playoff game doesn't bother you. There's not enough history between us and Seattle to call it a rivalry.

Makes me sad. The same team getting shut out is the same team that owns the TD Smitty era Falcons.

The Saints aren't perfect. Just lets you know how far the Falcons have to go. Yay! Another year of Dummytoff.

And yet Smitty is 5-1 against Seattle.

How are the seahawks a rival to the falcons? I get they are both NFC teams but The falcs and saints are dvisional rivals that hated each other since both were in the west and the Seahawks were still an AFC team.

Is anyone else watching Brees right now? Brees is missing throw after throw, getting his passes batted down, threw for 34 yards in the first half, his team is being held scoreless, and Graham still doesn't have a catch.... I know Ryan sucks, but he did a lot more than Brees is doing against the Seahawks

How are the seahawks a rival to the falcons? I get they are both NFC teams but The falcs and saints are dvisional rivals that hated each other since both were in the west and the Seahawks were still an AFC team.

Exactly. I don't like Seattle, but I ******* hate New Orleans!

The Seahawks have gotten lucky with the draft the last few years hitting on late round gems. Make no mistake this defense won't be nearly as good in a year or two when they actually have to Pay these guys.

The Seahawks have gotten lucky with the draft the last few years hitting on late round gems. Make no mistake this defense won't be nearly as good in a year or two when they actually have to Pay these guys.

at least they are good now. We havent been more than average on D in a long time.

If we had an O-line as aggressive as the Seahawks we would be dominating the Saints like we should have the last three games.