Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

You should go crawl into your mommy's lap and cry some more. I'm sure she will help by patting your head. Btw, I thought you were getting out of here to go watch the Colts game?

nah , I like messing with your nerd @@@.

nah , I like messing with your nerd @@@.

Not messing with me. I live in Seattle. Hawks are my favorite second favorite team. You started crying before I posted in this thread so it didn't start because you like messing with me. Your a fake *** fan and a liar.

I hate the Seahawks. Even when we beat them last year , we got no respect. The media starting proclaiming them superbowl contenders the following year. Pete Carroll's smug @@@ attitude. And why does every sport writer think Russell Wilson is a great QB . They win on defense. He makes maybe one good throw a game. And watch , next year he will probley be rated higher then Ryan . And you know that's a bunch of BS . I don't pull for the Saints. I just can't stomach a Seahawks superbowl win . And if 49 ers beat panthers , then two teams I really hate will be playing for the NFC title..... !!@ This season has been one if not the worst season in my life !!!!!!

yeah wilson is terrible but because of their defense it's not just over looked, they say he's great..it's hilarious and aggrivating at the same time because you know if you stuck him on the falcons or some other bad rated defense team, he would be looked at in the same category as mark sanchez...who made it to the playoffs on the back of a good defense.

The exact same thing in carolina..where cam can complete 10 or 15 throws a game and they win and the media makes it all about cam taking control! . HUH? The media and talking heads are just stupid.

that awkward moment when two saints share the same jacket BdvRrxpCUAA2f-u.png

what in the world? :lol:

Thanks for providing the laughs tonight ain'ts. At least I'll sleep well knowing these jerks are done.

yeah wilson is terrible but because of their defense it's not just over looked, they say he's great..it's hilarious and aggrivating at the same time because you know if you stuck him on the falcons or some other bad rated defense team, he would be looked at in the same category as mark sanchez...who made it to the playoffs on the back of a good defense.

The exact same thing in carolina..where cam can complete 10 or 15 throws a game and they win and the media makes it all about cam taking control! . HUH? The media and talking heads are just stupid.

Wilson is in his 2nd year and was apart of a team that won a playoff game and took the Falcons down to the Wire. You know why if you stuck him on the Falcons he would suck because Smith and Dimitroff when it comes to football are not the Smartest of men. Wilson is working with receivers named Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse and Zach Miller and getting the Job done. Matt Ryan has Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzales and Harry Douglas and still can't get it done. Stop Hating and guess what? When Russel Wilson and the Seahawks win a playoff game they don't blow the lead at home

I don't want 49ers to win any more games ever, Carolina is lower on my rival chart then Taints, and Whiners.

^^^This

I feel ya bruh this is exactly how I feel. I hate the saints more than anybody. And niners after last yr then this yr then the fact that I live in cali and have to deal with all the dumb doosh bag whiners fans. Plus I dont actually hate the panthers. Cam is cocky and smug which is annoying but I dont hate them.

Yep today the Taints, manana the Pantys. smile.pngSinking-ship.jpeg

It's tough as a Saints fan losing today. Please tell me it gets better and the depression will go away soon. I ask you because you've had what 18 or so weeks to get over being a loser. It might not be as comparable since for you guys it happened over and over and over. Maybe the consistency helped you come to grips with the reality of being a LOSER. You're a Falcon, a real MUNSON, a reeaaal LOSER.

Tampa hired Lovie. Panthers have Riverboat Ron, Saints of course have Payton, and you my friend have Mike Smith. Haaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!! How does it feel now having the "Schiano" of the bunch?

That's ignorance at its finest. He'd fit right in with the Falcons and Roddy.

Seemed pretty spot on for at least a Seahawk seeing how Jimmy has been ghost in both games against them. I guess if Jimmy isn't able to dominate he's scared. Now if a Falcon said this I would agree with you. Bennet wouldn't fit right in with the Falcons he probably has too much attitude. Fact is Seattle has the Saints number just like the Saints have the Falcons number nothing to get Salty about, it is what is ; and Seattle thinks the Saints are soft scared punks. Swallow that pill and hope your team makes the changes to change that image.