Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Lol Saints

319 posts in this topic

Makes me sad. The same team getting shut out is the same team that owns the TD Smitty era Falcons.

The Saints aren't perfect. Just lets you know how far the Falcons have to go. Yay! Another year of Dummytoff.

Bartholomew likes this

Makes me sad. The same team getting shut out is the same team that owns the TD Smitty era Falcons.

The Saints aren't perfect. Just lets you know how far the Falcons have to go. Yay! Another year of Dummytoff.

Oh give it a phukin rest. Yeah and they are getting beat by the same team these Falcons bounced out of the playoffs last year. There is no transitive property in football.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

I hate all four teams in the NFC playoffs, but obviously I'm a big NFC West fan this week

Exactly! NFC West Championship game. Denver vs SF in SB. Denver SB champs.

Okay, gotta say this : A Falcon is a ferocious predatory bird, A seahawk is nothing more than a rat with wings!! That being said, I hope they beat the Stains!! Go Rat With Wings!!! ph34r.pnglaugh.png

Not sure how you get much excitement out of any nfc team winning.

I live in Seattle and the Falcons are not in the playoffs, so its easy to get on the bandwagon. Plus, how can you not pull for anyone playing the saints?

kevykev21 likes this

WTF???? You are either a new Falcons fan (in the past 5 minutes) or not a fan at all.

or either I respect the fact the our rival is in a playoff game playing another rival. Both who are better than us in our conference. Not as much a hater as you I guess. Doesn't make me feel any better seeing the Seahawks win due to the fact that we weren't even close to being in it. although of course I rather see the saints lose im just as sick of hearing about the hawks. Question somebody else's fanfhood I've been down for minute.

nah, hawks - 49ers will be much more entertaining

I hope they both lose.

I don't want 49ers to win any more games ever, Carolina is lower on my rival chart then Taints, and Whiners.

Oh give it a phukin rest. Yeah and they are getting beat by the same team these Falcons bounced out of the playoffs last year. There is no transitive property in football.

The same team the Falcons bounced last year are in the playoffs this year. All the while the Falcons are at home sporting a 4_12 record getting that phucking rest you speak of.