Why Can't We Have A Fanbase Like Seattle?

crankdatfalcon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean really, what has Seattle won to make their fanbase so loud and dedicated?? We have numerous playoff appearances, Super Bowl birth in 98, yet we have a skeptical fanbase. If winning cures all, why haven't we created a 12th man type of atmosphere at the dome???

Because we don't have 2 Starbucks on every block, so we aren't as wired.

as someone not from Atlanta.. I think it has to do with the cities.. Seatle has no other pro-teams left anymore so they are clinging on to the seahawks as hard as they can.. Atlanta has a bigger baseball fanbase than football.

Think of any team without other pro-sports in their team and its the same thing basically..Green bay comes to mind.

as someone not from Atlanta.. I think it has to do with the cities.. Seatle has no other pro-teams left anymore so they are clinging on to the seahawks as hard as they can.. Atlanta has a bigger baseball fanbase than football.

Think of any team without other pro-sports in their team and its the same thing basically..Green bay comes to mind.

Souders game atmosphere is just as electric as Seahawks. The fans up here are just awesome

Haven't won anything

Plus the Falcons are one of the biggest teasers in sports

Almost like the Phoenix Suns when they had Steve Nash were almost always the best regualr season team but when it comes to play the big games they always choked.

The Falcons have a major choking problem even in there only playoff win it really took some luck and a couple big time plays by Ryan other wise they would have basicly like they always do dominated early take there foot off the gas pedal and hope the game ends before they lose the lead. Even in the Giants game the Falcons D was dominating the line of scrimmage early before they just let up and then the giants thumped us.

This team doesn't deal with adversity very well

When they win something I'd say the fan base will get behind them all of Atlanta's teams do that's though(choke) in the Braves,Falcons and Hawks.

Call me Crazy but the Stadium was crazy/loud during Divisional and NFCCG last year...

Exactly. Seattles gets all the hype as the "LOUD!!!" team, but it's not as if we don't have a loud stadium. Personally I rather have fewer fans that are loyal than a ton of fake fans that have been Seahawk "fans" for about a year.

They have the Mariners and will more than likely be getting another NBA team to as they would of had the kings had the NBA decided not to veto there bid even though it was higher than Sacramento.

I was there. We were just as loud if not louder than Seattle.

And what happened the falcons let a huge lead slip away and choked away maybe the biggest game in franchise history.

Should the fans really get behind them when they do this year in and year out now they just plain sucked this year it'll a Superbowl in my opinion to really get that kind of fan base back if it was ever at that point.

Edited by THE ICEMAN