The Definitive Blueprint To The Atlanta Falcons' Perfect Offseason

Sidecar Falcon

but it's more per season than the part of the deal that Gronkowski will actually see.

Given his usage I just don't see any reason he'd accept anything close to the deal given to a player with major durability issues 18 months ago. I think given his comparative ability to stay healthy and his consistent production he won't sign for anything less than an average of $10m per with guaranteed money in the $25m range...at a minimum. I'd probably expect to see a deal a little north of Percy Harvin's deal with another 5-7 in guaranteed money.

Haha Scott clearly has as many alt accounts as Swift.

This is the third time this exact same article has been posted. All from different accounts.

F*ck off, Scott. You put a lot of work into this one, but it doesn't make it any better than the rest of the trash you pump out.

Don't quit your day job.

This is the third time this exact same article has been posted. All from different accounts.

F*ck off, Scott. You put a lot of work into this one, but it doesn't make it any better than the rest of the trash you pump out.

Don't quit your day job.

Easy there kiddo haha

Don't quit your day job.

no. I have just one acct. Acting like someone posting my article because they liked it is me posting it is a complete joke.

no. I have just one acct. Acting like someone posting my article because they liked it is me posting it is a complete joke.

Yes. It was a joke.

A hyperbolic statement to portray my utter shock to find that multiple posters genuinely like your article enough to continue to share it with us.

Anyone who thinks the Saints will let Jimmy Graham walk is insane. They will do whatever it takes to resign him, even if it means cutting veterans. You don't let a player like that hit the open market. And even if he did, the money he would command would be too much for us to afford. Like this season proved, skill positions don't mean a whole lot if the O line is horrible.

The perfect off season for the Falcons is having TUNNEL VISION fix the lines end of.

I'm sorry Mr Carrisik but getting Jimmy Graham while I like this idea is just a waste of FA $$$$ when you consider the state of the above.

If the Falcons don't dedicate at least the first 2 picks in the draft and resign Peters and another FA DT RG or C I really question the FO and what they are doing.

Graham would be the biggest mistake, and put this franchise back 5 years. We don't need a TE at all; why bankrupt our team with a over-rated, over-priced stain? Coffman and Toilolo are good enough, and we need to use every single free dollar we have on our lines or it doesnt matter if we had a 26 year old Tony Gonzalez as TE.. The OL is much MUCH more important.