Why Have We Not Fired Neibel

Xfactor

I have never seen a more out of shape soft Falcon team in all of my years. In the white uni's the lineman look like Pillsbury Doughboys.Our guys were getting manhandled all year long while the other teams looked fit and fresh. Compared to most lines our guys looked fat and slow with hands on their hips after the first quarter.

Edited by Xfactor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the new CBA --during off season players are responsible for their own conditioning

and the new CBA cut a lot of the OTA times out of the off season.

Not sure it is all Neibel's fault..

But mostly I concurr

Yeah, it seems as if the union did the players a disservice on that one. I wonder how many of these injuries are because of the new training rules.

Fish was the Scape Goat for TD's pizz poor player management.

Under Fish, the injuries were manageable, but Under Niebel and

his assistant the players were grosly out of condition and the

injury list sky rocketed.

Holmes was in such bad shape that he should have been Cut in

the first round.

Needless to say that this is a must resolve issue for TD.

Most of the injuries were freak injuries. You can't really prevent what happened to Mike Johnson, Kroy, and Julio. Baker, Spoon, Samuel, and Ewing have proven to be injury prone in the past. And the team did seem a bit stronger. The problem with the o-line had a lot to do with scheme and technique. Plus, the kind of strength linemen need is built in the offseason, where he has no control. On the other hand, while he was HORRIBLE in coverage, DeCoud did seem stronger. I want him gone, but he did seem stronger. Harry seemed to be in better shape too, even though he's still a clumsy mother hubbard.

Edited by EightyEight

Since when do pro football players need a hall monitor

Holmes obviously needs one. I think Jerry Jones paid a guy to drive Dez Bryant around and keep him away from the clubs and jewelry stores. Blank needs to hire a guy to keep Holmes away from McDonalds and Buffalo Wild Wings.

There is DEFINITELY a problem with the strength and conditioning of our guys in this organization. The HC needs to mandate that if you don't come into camp in shape then you won't play until you do. It's ridiculous how soft, fat and out of shape our O-linemen are. Konz constantly on his a$$ and Holmes bent over panting like a dog. WTH is really leading this team anyway?