Well Here They Are... Who Should We Get?

Lord Draakus

Why do you want Graham? He is consistently at the top of the league in dropped passes and wants to be paid outlandishly for it. I'd much rather get Cumberland or Pitta if we go for a TE.

Otherwise Kuhn might be interesting if the Packers actually let him go.

And the usuals:

Soliai

Raji

Mack

Michael Johnson

Bennett

Oher/Saffold (Maybe)

Why do you want Graham? He is consistently at the top of the league in dropped passes and wants to be paid outlandishly for it. I'd much rather get Cumberland or Pitta if we go for a TE.

Otherwise Kuhn might be interesting if the Packers actually let him go.

And the usuals:

Soliai

Raji

Mack

Michael Johnson

Bennett

Oher/Saffold (Maybe)

mostly More for the gesture toward the saints... lol

mostly More for the gesture toward the saints... lol

I'd rather not have swamp rats infesting the locker room, personally. They chase after our players, not the other way around.

And just for the record any venom in my words is directed towards the Bayou people, not yourself. Hahah

Michael Vick. (Just kidding.) Jimmy Graham would be a DREAM scenario, but if anyone thinks that there's a chance the Saints would actually allow for that to happen, they're smoking something real potent and possibly illegal depending on what state they live in. Other than him, I also don't think these guys will be allowed to walk into FAcy by their respective teams, but I would pay a pretty penny for Alex Mack, Greg Hardy, and Michael Bennett -- in that order. I also want us to pick up Michael Oher to plug in the RT position for a reasonable contract.