Another Mock :) I Never Get Tired

I think we can all agree we are in fine cap space as it is so i wont go through the money spill as none of my signs are "out there", if you know what i mean :).

Cuts/retire

Gonzo (time for matt to find a new trusty middle man)

Asante (need i explain? I will if you ask me to)

Osi (hes not the same osi we were hoping he was, time to find a vet that can be the leader of this dline and produce at the same time. Great player but at 3.5 mil not worth keeping as depth)

Reynolds (face it, the dude sucks. Im done with all the turnstiles at RG.)

Snelling (hard cut but its time we start thinking about the future after sjax)

Matthews (he wasnt terrible he just wasnt better than anyone else and hes had time to develope, gotta cut bait when the fish aint bitting)

Robertson (theres a reason he hasnt seen the field, just cut this guy already, we need someone we can rotate into the game.)

Resign

Peters (it may take some time before hes back on the field but hes earned another contract)

Babs (with peters situation we could see babs starting next to a rookie early next year. If peters is ready by game one then great babs becomes rotation but if babs is serious about wanting to stay and retire here then he will take a discount and become vet depth.)

Mcclain (i dont think he deserves the big contract some seem to think we should just hand him but i do think he should be resigned if for his punt return abilities alone. He should battle for the nickle but i see someone else possibly winning.)

Free Agency

Michael Bennett DE (bennett has proven that he still is a top end in the league, i like what mass and goodman have shown this year but i dont feel either are ready to start, a year or two behind bennett will only improve these two guys and seattle most likely wont be able to afford him.)

Dennis Pitta TE (we are in prime possition to pick up a solid vet on a good deal, pitta is coming off a season where he went down with a season ending injury, if baltimore doesnt resign him i think we should make a wise move here and throw some money at a good vet, plus pitta can block.)

Rodger Saffold OT/OG (saffold has been a bit injury prone, but he has also been solid at both tackle and guard. Im in the crowd that believes we need a vet who can play tackle right away as most rookies take time to develope before they are any good at tackle. Saffold is mike smiths type of player and shouldnt come with an overly high price tag.)

Tracy Porter CB (look if we get rid of asante then we gotta bring in another cheaper vet, you already know how i feel about mcclain so in steps porter, not too old and not too bad he will be a solid vet and i think he would win the slot hands down.)

Extend/restructure

Roddy (he wants to stay well we should keep him and free up some more cash.)

Nicholas (hes gettin old but he has shown in the last few games he has something left and could have been useful, if hes willing to restructure and take a paycut in the process to become depth then he should be retained as i dont see a reason to mess with this linebacker crew.)

Draft

Rd1. Jadeveon Clowney (as the draft draws closer i get the feeling more and more like he may actually fall to us. Especially with all the QBs declaring early. There are teams behind us that may want a QB as well, that will only push the early teams to take them sooner. This is a big possibility.)

Rd2. Aaron Donald DT (just as i believe clowney will fall i also believe hageman will rise into the first, leaving this little juggernaut at our doorstep come our turn in the second round. I without a second thought take donald here. He has shown enough on tape that his size doesnt affect his play, hes an intense playmaker and thats exactly wat we need at DT.)

Rd3. Gabe Jackson OG (guard is stacked this year and i think jackson will fall to the third, if he doesnt there are other guys who will but i like jackson here and i think he will sollidify our right side with saffold. Jackson is a great all around player and ive wanted him since i seen him dominate alabamas dline)

Rd4. Carlos Hyde RB (i like RB in the fourth and while id love to have tre mason on this team i just dont see him slipping past the second, hyde is a strong runner and could be a steal in the fourth)

Rd5. Ryan Carreathers DT (i really think someone is gonna get a steal with this kid in the late rounds, i can only hope its us but he would be a nice addition to a revamped dline.)

Rd6. Jay Prosche FB (im not confident that ewing wont be injured again this year, i see a good possibility that we find him some more competition, prosche is a plow at auburn and has been dominant leading the way for tre mason.)

Rd7. Spencer Long OG (ill be honest i am stuck on this kid in the 7th, i see no reason why we shouldnt risk a 7th rounder on a coveted top 100 prospect before going down with a season ending injury. Theres just too much reward in this pick IMO)

Final roster

QB// Ryan, Davis

FB// Ewing, Prosche

TE// Pitta, Toilolo

WR1// Julio, Douglas, Johnson

WR2// Roddy, Davis

LT// Baker, Schraeder

LG// Blalock

OC// Hawley, Konz

RG// Jackson, Long

RT// Saffold, Holmes

RDE// Bennett, mass, maponga

RDT// Donald, Babs

LDT// Peters, Carreathers

LDE// Clowney, Goodman

RCB// Tru, Mcclain

LCB// Alford, Porter, UDFA

SS// Moore, Motta

FS// Decoud, Ishmael

WLB// Spoon, Bartu

MLB// Worrilow, Dent

SLB// biermann, Nich

K// Bryant

K/P// Bosher

LS// Harris

Guest King Jigsaw

When using your phone just type the tags yourself. Bold is b, italics is I, underline is u, and strike through is s. Just put brackets around the letter that corresponds with the desired effect and then when you close the tag you just do the same thing but with a forward slash in front of the letter.

[ b] This is your sentence. [ /b]

Like that, but without the spaces. (Or else you wouldn't be able to see what I was showing you, it would just be bold.

Also, for color you can type in color=red inside the brackets and then /color at the end to close your tag.

I'm actually doing all this on my phone too. It kind of sucks.

When using your phone just type the tags yourself. Bold is b, italics is I, underline is u, and strike through is s. Just put brackets around the letter that corresponds with the desired effect and then when you close the tag you just do the same thing but with a forward slash in front of the letter.

[ b] This is your sentence. [ /b]

Like that, but without the spaces. (Or else you wouldn't be able to see what I was showing you, it would just be bold.

Also, for color you can type in color=red inside the brackets and then /color at the end to close your tag.

I'm actually doing all this on my phone too. It kind of sucks.

never knew that ill try it out thanks

That's a Good draft. I could live with it.

Rd 4, 6, 7 are debateable perhaps but I give it an A-

thanks man , hyde is my second RB choice of this draft behind tre mason but i dont see us getting mason unless we trade back and get an extra early second. Prosche, i could see your point if you mean by the coaching staff might still be sold on ewing but i think someone else should be brought in and prosche is a monster lead blocker. And long well i explained that one lol. Thanks for the responces guys.

Clowney wont fall to 6 it's just wishful thinking. Someone will offer Houston or St Louis a kings ransom to get Clowney.

its not wishful thinking, its possible it just depends on what certain teams see as more important. I think your looking at the glass half full my friend. With four or so top five valued qbs in this draft and four out of the top five teams in need of qb and one in need of a LT i could definately see clowney fall. Im no expert but i could see the logic in it.

I actually think that Hyde is more highly regarded by teams than Mason. McShay has Hyde as his top back and Mason at 7. I like Hyde but I think he will eventually get overweight like Turner. I like Prosch as a FB. The big gain always came from his blocks. I can't weight for the combine and see how if Mason rises or Hyde falls.

I actually think that Hyde is more highly regarded by teams than Mason. McShay has Hyde as his top back and Mason at 7. I like Hyde but I think he will eventually get overweight like Turner. I like Prosch as a FB. The big gain always came from his blocks. I can't weight for the combine and see how if Mason rises or Hyde falls.

i hope mason falls lol but i agree i wanna see how these two turn out at the combine as well. I like both prospects.