Towson Star Rb Terrance West To Nfl Draft....

So sick of people saying wait till next year. Steven Jackson is old. If and it's a big if he can produce next we still need a developmental rb stud. Quizzes is not doing and Snelling is old. Look what happened when we waited to replace Abraham we were left with nothing. We need to have youth lined up. Last year the front office felt we need corner help so we use two pick on that position. Just as we did with de. So draft a good rb of the future in third or later is not out of the question.

Good for him?

We don't need a running back.

i disagree, jackson is old and injury prone, we seen what happened when he went down. No id be happy if we got a RB in the 4th, and if we traded back and get extra picks then id take tre mason in the second in a heartbeat. Offenses are wack without some sort of running game and quizz isnt a featureback, snell is getting old, and smith just doesnt get a chance although i still think he fits best in the change of pace role quizz is wasting away right now.

i disagree, jackson is old and injury prone, we seen what happened when he went down. No id be happy if we got a RB in the 4th, and if we traded back and get extra picks then id take tre mason in the second in a heartbeat. Offenses are wack without some sort of running game and quizz isnt a featureback, snell is getting old, and smith just doesnt get a chance although i still think he fits best in the change of pace role quizz is wasting away right now.

No, 'we seen what happens' when we have zero run blocking. If we get a RB before we completely revamp the O-Line it won't matter at all, we'll just have someone younger back there getting jammed after one yard. It will take at least until next year's draft to fix this train wreck of an O-Line and there's no point stalling the line while we waste a draft pick on a running back that won't help us at all.

No, 'we seen what happens' when we have zero run blocking. If we get a RB before we completely revamp the O-Line it won't matter at all, we'll just have someone younger back there getting jammed after one yard. It will take at least until next year's draft to fix this train wreck of an O-Line and there's no point stalling the line while we waste a draft pick on a running back that won't help us at all.

That's why you spend all of FA and the top 2 rounds on the lines.

We need a few pieces on the lines, new RBs (at least one), a new FB, and blocking TE, all imo, to get the running game back on track.