Best Case Scenario - Both Hageman And Tuitt

Trade down and pick up Hageman.

Trade up and pick up Tuitt.

Both can play DT or DE.

Both are 6-6 315# sub-4.9 guys.

Nolen would have a field day and like CB we will be set for years.

Like having two JJ Watts on the field.

Pick up OG/C in 3rd. FS in 4th.

RT in FA.

If we can't trade down. Grab Greg Robinson.

Why would we want both of them? We saw last year in the national championship, that Alabama o-linemen could destroy the notre dame d-line consisting of nix, tuitt, and kapron Lewis-moore. So if the falcons are going to spend 2 first round picks, I'd rather get two guys that hold their own against other top talent as well

So do people know the health issues of nix and just don't care?

Or are they saying we need him without really researching anything about him.

Sorry meant Hageman.

Why would we want both of them? We saw last year in the national championship, that Alabama o-linemen could destroy the notre dame d-line consisting of nix, tuitt, and kapron Lewis-moore. So if the falcons are going to spend 2 first round picks, I'd rather get two guys that hold their own against other top talent as well

Sorry meant Hageman.

And Tuitt can play SS DE as well. Lots of flexibility if we keep Babs and when Biernann returns.

that is where id play him. my free agent splash is de/dt lamarr houston as well. could you imagine

de - tuitt

dt - hageman

dt - donald

de - houston

that is a MASSIVE line that has a ton of flexability. tuitt can move inside and so can houston. nolan could move these guys everywhere

that is where id play him. my free agent splash is de/dt lamarr houston as well. could you imagine

de - tuitt

dt - hageman

dt - donald

de - houston

that is a MASSIVE line that has a ton of flexability. tuitt can move inside and so can houston. nolan could move these guys everywhere

Donald is only 285?