Bucs Dline Coach

I'd prefer the Panthers' assistant D-line coach. They have not gotten a lot of high round D-line talent over the past few years until they got a couple of rookies in the 1st and 2nd this year yet they arguably have the most talented D-line in the league. Excellent position coaching has led to excellent players and that is what we need very badly.

Not exactly, we are interviewing Bryan Cox, who serves as their pass rush coach. This would be viewed as a promotion to Dline coach, hence why they are unable to block it. Nolan has experience with him as well, as he was the pass rush coach in Miami, during his last year as DC there.

I'd prefer the Panthers' assistant D-line coach. They have not gotten a lot of high round D-line talent over the past few years until they got a couple of rookies in the 1st and 2nd this year yet they arguably have the most talented D-line in the league. Excellent position coaching has led to excellent players and that is what we need very badly.

Hard to tell if the Panthers success is down to Eric Washington (D Line Coach) or Sam Mills (Assistant D Line). I imagine the Falcons have done their homework and think Bryan Cox will bring more to the team