Cameron Irving

Falkonator

Irving made the right call going back. I watched both he and Greg Robinson in the bcs national championship. Irving was struggling for most of the game, didn't seem like he had enough strength to handle bull-rushes. Greg Robinson was the complete opposite and was the one doing the bullrushing so I hope we get him

This means that once an LT is taken the desperation will build up among the plethora of teams in the #11-20 range that badly need an LT.

We still have a lot of good tackle prospects this year. Cedric Obguehi is announcing whether he enter the draft today.

1. Jake Matthews

2. Greg Robinson

3. Antonio Richardson

4. Taylor Lewan

5. Billy Turner

Both are shaping up to just be RTs in the NFL. Robinson is also so raw that him playing at LT is a couple of seasons away.

JuWann James will surprise at OT, just watch. Great footwork, 4 year starter in the SEC. Wait until the Combine, you will see. Plus we can get him 3-4th round and use first 2 picks on other needed areas.

He's just an RT.

Guest King Jigsaw

At this point after seeing people constantly misspelling names of players already on the team you sort of tune this stuff out.

Yeah, I just like messing with people. My favorite CB Asante Samuels on twitter once said that he didn't like bullies though, so maybe I should stop.

Guest King Jigsaw

'Blaylock' is the worst, in my opinion.

Sorry, got you beat my friend. I had a guy ask me why they called Matt Ryan Matty Rice. His exact words were "I didn't think there were any Asians from Boston." dry.png