Weather In Seattle

SuperAINTSfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams have to play in it. Running the ball will be more important if the forecast holds up. And if you're running the ball, audibles become less important, and so does the 12th man. The punting game will be as important as well for field position. I like it.

Both teams have to play in it. Running the ball will be more important if the forecast holds up. And if you're running the ball, audibles become less important, and so does the 12th man. The punting game will be as important as well for field position. I like it.

I like it too.

Takes Harper and Jenkins coverage skills out of the game! lol

Roman Harper is also less of a liability in a game like that laugh.png

Seattle has an extremely tough defense, but most of that is their back end and all the things they can do with their secondary... so the weather probably shouldn't favor them defensively at all. They're also not all that great at stopping the run... good enough, yeah, but definitely not an elite run-stopping team.

Be interesting to see how this plays out. The weather might actually help the Saints. Should also help drown out some of the crowd noise, although they're going to be loud regardless.

Seattle has an extremely tough defense, but most of that is their back end and all the things they can do with their secondary... so the weather probably shouldn't favor them defensively at all. They're also not all that great at stopping the run... good enough, yeah, but definitely not an elite run-stopping team.

Be interesting to see how this plays out. The weather might actually help the Saints. Should also help drown out some of the crowd noise, although they're going to be loud regardless.

I read that the Saints pumped in crowd noise so loud at their practice facility that it could be heard several blocks away. Now, with that being said they won't be able to use the 12th man as an excuse.

Got to thinking about it... but sound actually travels faster in the rain, doesn't it? Though heavy gusts of wind might help cancel it out some. IDK, sh*ts gonna be tough regardless.

The wind could def help cancel the noise but it also changes the game plans.

Rain could make them a little quieter though just from being miserable!!! lol

NAH, RAY BOB PULLING OUT THE OLE RC, NOT A SWAMPER FAN, PULLING OUT THE RC?...WFWIJS'Jlaugh.png

30.gif

Did Lynch make that run last game? Grant it, it's a great run maybe the best, but I'm failing to see what that run has to do with THIS GAME. I mean I know you like to ride the jock of any team playing the Saints, but you could at least use a gif from this past game.