Roddy On The Clowney Train

atljbo

Roddy White@roddywhiteTV 6m

Clowney helps the Oline they have to block him at practice

Roddy White@roddywhiteTV 3m

The falcons are fine on offense as long as everyone is healthy for 16 games defense win championships so we need stops and turnovers

I some what agree with Roddy.. I still think we need to get a OT, and a Guard.

But over all.. HEALTHY (that includes Baker) ... We will put up points.... Its our D-Line that we must grab a impact player or 2 on...

I think we can find a OT and G (1 in FA and 1 in the draft) ... Improving the D-Line is a MUST.

Basically give our Offense the ball more

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

As much as I love Roddy, the offense will NOT be fine as long as everyone is healthy. Our OL being as bad as it was nullified the talents we have at QB, WR, and RB and it'll only be the same.

I would like to have Clowney if he's at #6 though. Don't wanna trade up for him.

I some what agree with Roddy.. I still think we need to get a OT, and a Guard.

But over all.. HEALTHY (that includes Baker) ... We will put up points.... Its our D-Line that we must grab a impact player or 2 on...

I think we can find a OT and G (1 in FA and 1 in the draft) ... Improving the D-Line is a MUST.

Basically give our Offense the ball more

No offensive lineman in this draft is going to to come in and have near as big an instant impact as someone like clowney would. If you're not sold on Clowney, fine, neither am I 100 percent, but I don't see anyone with much less risk offering near the ceiling this kid does. I'd be surprised and a bit disappointed if we didn't at least make an attempt to go for him.

didn't roddy call out the offensive line a few weeks ago? There is no way the offense will be fine without a new RG and RT at the very least.

he said there were a bunch of holes and that if we didnt draft clowney we would need to trade down to hoard picks. im assuming he was thinking about the oline as well.

if I am the Rams I take Johnny Football @ 2

Than draft Watkins, Evans at other first round pick and be set

If I am Rams and sold on Bradford and a Julio checks out 100 % I would think bout making that trade

if theyre sold on bradford maybe we can just trade them the 6 for the 2 straight up.