Roddy White Says Draft Clowney If

Shuswap

Guest King Jigsaw

If thats the case, Clowney's skills would probably severely regress practicing against those turds on the oline.

Nah, it will give him the motivation to dominate. He'll say "Oh, I can do this at this level? Sh*t, I'm about to go ham on Brees this Sunday." And then he will.

Available . If not trade out and stock pile picks , we have a lot of holes to fill ....

Interesting quote considering he knows our team needs better than anybody .

Via Twitter

Wishful thinking... Even though I know it is tough not to think that. Roddy actually knows little when it comes to the draft of the falcons.

The year Julio was drafted, even after the sources were saying we were going to trade up for a WR. Roddy guaranteed on twitter we wouldn't draft a wide receiver

Guest King Jigsaw

Wishful thinking... Even though I know it is tough not to think that. Roddy actually knows little when it comes to the draft of the falcons.

The year Julio was drafted, even after the sources were saying we were going to trade up for a WR. Roddy guaranteed on twitter we wouldn't draft a wide receiver

No one claimed that he had insider information, I don't believe. The original poster said he understands the team needs, not the organization's plans.

No one claimed that he had insider information, I don't believe. The original poster said he understands the team needs, not the organization's plans.

I think he was implying that Roddy knew something more or had some pull with the draft decision.

Edited by RYNE

Roddy is a smart guy. I said the exact same thing. If Clowney is gone, trade down. Some say pick Matthews. But there is not much difference between the top five tackles in this draft. No other defensive lineman in the draft can compare to Clowney. Roddy knows that, just like any other person that knows a thing about football and talent. Period. End of discussion!!

Edited by rollo lawson

Guest King Jigsaw

I think he was implying that Roddy knew something more or had some pull with the draft decision.

I saw nothing that would make me think he was implying anything close to that. Maybe I just read things differently.

Just seemed to me like he was implying that since Roddy is one of our veteran leaders that he has seen the comings and goings of this team and understands how things work, thus being able to diagnose our team needs from the perspective of someone on the roster.