My Fastest Ever Mock

Guest King Jigsaw

No one should brag about doing a mock in under ten minutes. People want to see you present your ideas behind the picks and know that you put effort into it.

No one should brag about doing a mock in under ten minutes. People want to see you present your ideas behind the picks and know that you put effort into it.

I agree 100% plus I cannot stand when people put multiple or alternative picks each round. Make 1 selection and stick with it.

Was i bragging? I wanted to do a mock. I had to go to work. Try not to be such a *****. I'm gonna present a proper mock like i do every year when i have time to do so.

Guest King Jigsaw

Was i bragging? I wanted to do a mock. I had to go to work. Try not to be such a *****. I'm gonna present a proper mock like i do every year when i have time to do so.

Lighten up, Francis. Stop being so sensitive. It seems there are more people agreeing with me. You advertised doing your fastest mock when you could have and should have waited until you could dedicate the proper time to it so you wouldn't make foolish mistakes like listing us signing a free agent that was already resigned a week ago.

Lighten up, Francis. Stop being so sensitive. It seems there are more people agreeing with me. You advertised doing your fastest mock when you could have and should have waited until you could dedicate the proper time to it so you wouldn't make foolish mistakes like listing us signing a free agent that was already resigned a week ago.

It's a message board. if i wanna throw something together right fast cause i don't have 24-7 to do it like you i can. Don't like it don't reply k kid? I didn't act sensitive. You acted like a *****.

Guest King Jigsaw

It's a message board. if i wanna throw something together right fast cause i don't have 24-7 to do it like you i can. Don't like it don't reply k kid? I didn't act sensitive. You acted like a *****.

'Like me'? Don't pretend like you know anything about my life. If you don't want criticism, don't post.

Guest King Jigsaw

**** your life. I don't care about your life. If you don't want a reply like mine don't act like a ***** drawing conclusions without knowing anything ie: i was not bragging.

If you want to continue making a fool of yourself, feel free. If your mock didn't display your lack of higher level thinking enough, your comments below it certainly have.

'Like me'? Don't pretend like you know anything about my life. If you don't want criticism, don't post.

If you want to continue making a fool of yourself, feel free. If your mock didn't display your lack of higher level thinking enough, your comments below it certainly have.

Hey you just pretended you knew something about my life.

Guest King Jigsaw

Hey you just pretended you knew something about my life.

I didn't pretend anything. I merely commented on what you've displayed in this thread between your terrible excuse for a mock post and your childish responses. The fact that you felt the need to put 'Constructive criticisms only' at the end leads me to believe that you knew people would point out the shortcomings of this 'effort' and wanted to save yourself the trouble of having to defend this waste of bandwidth.

I didn't pretend anything. I merely commented on what you've displayed in this thread between your terrible excuse for a mock post and your childish responses. The fact that you felt the need to put 'Constructive criticisms only' at the end leads me to believe that you knew people would point out the shortcomings of this 'effort' and wanted to save yourself the trouble of having to defend this waste of bandwidth.

umadbro.jpg

Guest King Jigsaw

Not in the slightest. Just hoping for a better attempt next time around. I'm an avid mock reader and this was like a bad steak.

You ever had a bad steak? Downright disappointing.

Not in the slightest. Just hoping for a better attempt next time around. I'm an avid mock reader and this was like a bad steak.

You ever had a bad steak? Downright disappointing.

I'm usually better. I love making mocks. I just threw one together cause it's something i love to do and it's the only chance i've had to do it. I think it's fun to just throw a mock together real fast. Sorry for the knee jerk reaction and trolling there. Just didn't see the big deal. It wasn't made to be too serious. Just something i wanted to do cause it's something i like to do. Hence my reaction a bit. Plus i'm inebriated. Seriously though i don't see the big deal in what i did like you do though