Saints Vs Seattle Sig Bet

SuperAINTSfan

Ive been thinking about how Id want to do this bet.

With one person running off at the mouth so much about Seattle, I know hes going to take my bet this time, right?

I was thinking about ATS or SU.

I know with ATS, that person may not bet but with all the trash spilling out of his garbage hole, maybe hes man enough to give the spread.

then again, we know hes not.

So What will it be WRFDSW?

WFW will take the sig bet superswamper, already told you that in another thread. Win or lose WFW will honor the bet which is offered at one week. WFW was the originator of these bets going back almost 15 years now. First one ever was a win, for a month but WFW felf bad for the bucciesfans and reduced the sentence to one week out of the goodness from WFW heart. So any sig bets are one week from now on. First loss ever was to a bucciesfan and WFW had to be Joey Galloway for a week. If you want this bet it is on then, if you do not WFW understands as the saints have not fared well with the seachickens...WFWIJS'Jbiggrin.png

I guess one week will do. I mean it seems like youre too chicken s*** to go any longer.

You wear my sig for a week when the Saints win!

P.S. I wont be on here this weekend but I will be back Monday morning with your sig.

Just be glad after WFW wins this bet that you'll only have to wear the sig for a week. Besides WFW wouldn't have the heart to make it any longer than that. It is a novelty for a day or two and people don't even notice it. WFW will probably let you off the hook superswamper after a day or two...WFWIJS'Jlaugh.png

Lets raise the anti!

More like a "no 'business trip' clause" since any form of Saints victory is likely to render his frequently and reliably obsessive 10+ posts per day suddenly unavailable.

WFL would love to stay and watch swamper eventul demize but WFL GOTTA WFL.

WFLBBBBBBB(WFL boogaboogaboogaboogaboogaboogaboo)

Then *smokebomb* he's gone until we lose or the draft, whichever gets here first. Times infinity.

I got the SEACHICKENS as well.

Any takers?

Entire off season

But my sig will not be SEACHICKEN related.

If no one wants to take it, I'll take it.

IF i lose, We will just have to start after the 7 day bet with wfw.

??????

...laugh.png ...superswamper is writing checks his azz can't cash Jack...laugh.png WFW just sayin'cool.png

You want to up the Anti?