Hypothetical Question

Just for Sh**s and gigglesLets say we draft Khalil Mack with the 6th pick. Now we nearing the end of the 1st round (picks 27-32) and if there were multiple players we still liked left(4-5) that we have high grades on how would you feel if we traded nexts years 1st for a player and kept are 2nd this year and got 3 players in the top 40 picks?

Not saying we should just an idea that popped in my head

Just for Sh**s and gigglesLets say we draft Khalil Mack with the 6th pick. Now we nearing the end of the 1st round (picks 27-32) and if there were multiple players we still liked left(4-5) that we have high grades on how would you feel if we traded nexts years 1st for a player and kept are 2nd this year and got 3 players in the top 40 picks?

no

Hate trading away future picks.

I do expect us to try and trade up back into the 1st round though, similar to what we did in 08.

Guest King Jigsaw

I do expect us to try and trade up back into the 1st round though, similar to what we did in 08.

I think you just gave me an idea for my next mock. ;)

Kayoh is going to hate us both for this.

H E LL F U C K I N G N O