People Need To Know The Difference From Needs And Wants

TrueFalcon316

I keep seeing people saying we should sign Jimmy Graham and sign a big name DE. This is what people need to realize TE and DE isn't a need

its a want, you want a big time TE cause you think that's what we need since Tony is retiring but it isn't if we sign Graham we just gone still be a finese team and not a tough team we could use that money on OL and bring back that fire and aggressiveness we had in 08.

Needs:

DT

RG

RT

C

OLB

Wants:

TE

DE

RB

We don't need any DE cause we drafted 2 last year and big Mass showed flashes we giving up on them already? Two big DTs and watch how different this defense will look for example look at Carolina.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep seeing people saying we should sign Jimmy Graham and sign a big name DE. This is what people need to realize TE and DE isn't a need

its a want, you want a big time TE cause you think that's what we need since Tony is retiring but it isn't if we sign Graham we just gone still be a finese team and not a tough team we could use that money on OL and bring back that fire and aggressiveness we had in 08.

Needs:

DT

RG

RT

C

OLB

Wants:

TE

DE

RB

We don't need any DE cause we drafted 2 last year and big Mass showed flashes we giving up on them already? Two big DTs and watch how different this defense will look for example look at Carolina.

If this team hopes to contend, they need more than "flashes" from our DEs.

Dimitroff ignored some talented space-eaters last draft. What makes you believe he doesn't see late rounders/comp pics filling the interior this time around?

Because its a need.. And he finally sees he messed up see this what i don't like bout some people on this board they act like they are so perfect and don't make mistakes. TD sees he made a big mistake and Blank got him on the hot seat so trust and believe all this focus this year is DTs and OLs nothing more

Because its a need.. And he finally sees he messed up see this what i don't like bout some people on this board they act like they are so perfect and don't make mistakes. TD sees he made a big mistake and Blank got him on the hot seat so trust and believe all this focus this year is DTs and OLs nothing more

TD was on the hot seat after the Giants debacle. Have you listened to the man? What have you heard that comes anywhere close to contrition?

TD was on the hot seat after the Giants debacle. Have you listened to the man? What have you heard that comes anywhere close to contrition?

Im not going back and forth with you cause you got all the answers right?? This TD and Smith last year next year if they don't get it together there outta here so we'll see after next year if we still playing ball this time next year.

Dimitroff ignored some talented space-eaters last draft. What makes you believe he doesn't see late rounders/comp pics filling the interior this time around?

possibly because all of our dts are out of contract now and i doubt he will resign all 3. one can only hope, only time will tell.

What happen to patients?? We got two rookies and a second year player in big Mass who showed flashes a DE needs aleast 3 years before you can see what kind of player you got

We have heard this before...

Sid, KB, JA98

Get me a stud and stop hoping a project will work out

Needs:

DT

RG

RT

C

OLB

Wants:

TE

DE

RB

Carolina? They have two probowl DEs dude... We do NEED a DE, just because we drafted two last year doesn't make it a want this year.

Guest King Jigsaw

Needs:

DT

RG

RT

C

OLB

Wants:

TE

DE

RB

How is OLB a need and not a want? You don't prescribe to your own logic. We have Worrilow and Dent in the middle and on the outside we have Spoon on one side and either Nicholas (probably cut but until he is, we still have to include him in such conversations), Bartu, or Biermann playing on the weakside. If you want Mass being the starter across from Osi, then you're either forgetting about Biermann or just don't want him used at all. I can guarantee you that Nolan loves him and will have a starting spot for him, whether it's at WLB or DE.

We have 3 DTs becoming Free Agents. That's a need. We have potentially 6 LBs on roster with Chase Thomas on the PS. Out of those 5 options at OLB, that is not a need. If you want an upgrade, that's fine, but don't confuse the two - which I believe is what your point in making this thread was, wasn't it?

Needs:

DT

RG

RT

C

OLB

Wants:

TE

DE

RB

And OLB isn't a need, where are you getting that from. Our NEEDS this off season are improving the O-line and improving the D-line, the entire O-line and D-line as a unit. When our D tackles lead the team in sacks, yea its just something quite off about that. I don't even think we NEED two personally, Jerry stepped up just as much as Massaquio did this year if not more and Peters is solid as well. Babs is good also.

With 6 DE on the roster already for next year (all acquired by TD) I really get the feeling that if it's not Clowney he's not gonna draft a DE mainly cuz everybody says he needs too. As much as I love the thought of getting a massive body or two at DT I wouldn't be surprised to see more Babs size DTS come our way. I hope I'm wrong but I honestly don't see TD changing the way he does buisness. He'll go out and resign as many of our players that he can then grab at couple of average OL men and maybe maybe one big named over the hill defensive player.

How is OLB a need and not a want? You don't prescribe to your own logic. We have Worrilow and Dent in the middle and on the outside we have Spoon on one side and either Nicholas (probably cut but until he is, we still have to include him in such conversations), Bartu, or Biermann playing on the weakside. If you want Mass being the starter across from Osi, then you're either forgetting about Biermann or just don't want him used at all. I can guarantee you that Nolan loves him and will have a starting spot for him, whether it's at WLB or DE.

We have 3 DTs becoming Free Agents. That's a need. We have potentially 6 LBs on roster with Chase Thomas on the PS. Out of those 5 options at OLB, that is not a need. If you want an upgrade, that's fine, but don't confuse the two - which I believe is what your point in making this thread was, wasn't it?

Beirmann starting at OLB is laughable i like him at the DE that's why i don't see DE as a need we have 5 already i think Mack or the LB from Ohio State would be perfect forgot his name

Archived