With All The College Underclassmen Declaring For The N F L................

Bring It

I don't want Jake, i want D-Lineman.

Fix our RT in FA and get Cyril Richardson in the 2'nd, we're hogtied by Blalock and Baker for a few years more so can't do much there, and bingo no need for an expensive OT in the first round while we let our D-Line rot another year.

I don't want Jake, i want D-Lineman.

Fix our RT in FA and get Cyril Richardson in the 2'nd, we're hogtied by Blalock and Baker for a few years more so can't do much there, and bingo no need for an expensive OT in the first round while we let our D-Line rot another year.

Not a promise Cyril will be there in the 2nd.

By DRAFT DAY there will be sooooo many Quality skill position players available..... Jake Matthews will possibly be available at 6.

He's da Man.

I expect more than a few LTs to be available in the 12-21 range. Looking over the top 12 suggests there isn't much of a demand at the position due to glaring needs at more pressing positions or the teams already have their franchise LT. That said, the more I think about it the less I think we'll get an LT. Addressing the blocking scheme and getting competent O-line coaching for once will go much farther than picking up someone who in all likelihood will play RT for a year or two. I expect them to focus on addressing the O-line through free agency while they focus on the D-line in the draft.

I expect more than a few LTs to be available in the 12-21 range. Looking over the top 12 suggests there isn't much of a demand at the position due to glaring needs at more pressing positions or the teams already have their franchise LT. That said, the more I think about it the less I think we'll get an LT. Addressing the blocking scheme and getting competent O-line coaching for once will go much farther than picking up someone who in all likelihood will play RT for a year or two. I expect them to focus on addressing the O-line through free agency while they focus on the D-line in the draft.

This would be ideal IMO. More likely a rookie DT will have an impact versus a rookie OT. I'm thinking we should PROBABLY trade down and stock pile. Depth is a huge concern.

By DRAFT DAY there will be sooooo many Quality skill position players available..... Jake Matthews will possibly be available at 6.

He's da Man.

I wholeheartedly agree ---- Matthews is #1 on my wish list!!! Then OT, Taylor Lewan!!! May be too much to hope for, but I think I'd crap my pants if this happened...

This would be ideal IMO. More likely a rookie DT will have an impact versus a rookie OT. I'm thinking we should PROBABLY trade down and stock pile. Depth is a huge concern.

In order to trade down their must be a 'must-have' player that a team is willing to trade up for.

I don't see a player like that out of the top 4 so I wouldn't count on trading.

If we don't take an OT or DE at 6 than we may actually end up reaching if we take a DT.

I just hope we don't do something silly like take a WR, DB, or LB...