Trading Down

Kahne

What are y'alls thoughts on trading down not once but say twice if the opportunity arouse. Say a trade down to the 10 or 11 range then again to the 15th range? Even though I find it highly unlikely what would be our compensation? Pick up 2 2nds and maybe a 3rd? -as always sorry for block of text, on a kindle.

Edited by Kahne

If we could get out of the 6th spot and end up with a 1, 2, 2, 3, 3 look in our first 5 picks, I'm on board. I don't even think Sir Dimitroff could fukc up that one.

I would love getting nix, gabe, van noy, Cyril, and another dt biggrin.png not in that order per say Edited by Kahne

If we could find a way to get an extra 2nd and 3rd rounder, I'd be all for it. At pick number 6, I don't really see many players worthy of that pick if Clowney is gone. I'm not really crazy about the idea of drafting a tackle at #6, and the only real players I'd want is Mack or Clowney.

If not, trade down and draft the next best pass rusher, DT, or lineman (Ra'Shede Hageman, Zack Martin, Cameron Erving, Greg Robinson, Kony Ealy, Taylor Lewan, and the wildcard, Eric Ebron).