A Tdwii Observation: Matt Ryan - It's Time To Grow Up...

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have Falconidae predicting 40 TDs and 5k passing yards lol

or Paultick saying he criticizes Matt Ryan as much as anyone

That quote made me laugh it truly did

I think Ryan is a hard worker and good guy . I just don't see him leading us to a Super Bowl . I don't see him ever being elite . He is what he is a very good QB when his weapons are all out on field but without he becomes a sub par QB .

- hard working

- very good accuracy

- leader

but he just has too many negative to my liking

- hardly makes a play when pocket collapses

- plays to safe and checks down

- not great arm strength or mobility

I got a chuckle out of that one also. He's like the biggest Ryan fan on the board. He was wanting Ryan to get paid as much as possible like it was a good thing for the team lol

I hate to agree with you but that's a pretty spot on assessment of Ryan in a nutshell. But the biggest con to Ryan is his playoff performances. I've been very underwhelmed. But I think he's gonna grow out of it and start playing like a 100M dollar QB in the playoff games. I gotta cling to that hope because if that doesn't happen then you would turn out to be right and we would be effed.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You suggest the 2012 OL was as bad as the 2013 OL. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.

2012: Sam Baker (healthy), Justin Blalock, Todd McClure, Garrett Reynolds, Tyson Clabo

2013: Jeremy Trueblood, Justin Blalock, Peter Konz, Garrett Reynolds, Lamar Holmes

It's really time for you to seek some help my discontent little friend.

Yeah, you busted him there lol

As a die hard fan, I think most of the blame should be on everyone's shoulders but Ryan's. He played better than anyone else on the team this year and was the reason we had 4 wins instead of 0. If you think that Ryan is the main issue and deserves most of the blame for a horrible season when he was far and away our best player you're a f*cking idiot.

As a die hard fan, I think most of the blame should be on everyone's shoulders but Ryan's. He played better than anyone else on the team this year and was the reason we had 4 wins instead of 0. If you think that Ryan is the main issue and deserves most of the blame for a horrible season when he was far and away our best player you're a f*cking idiot.

you do make a good point my friend.

if TDW started spamming the board every day and started out right telling lies and then repeating them AFTER he had been corrected I would have words with him also .........you should try going back to the ole swift BEFORE the Vick wars............you were a much better poster

sam

what lies have I told ? you keep saying this and never provide any depth . Please refrain from spreading this nonsense if you are not going to back it up . I am same person I always been . I was critical of Vick for his inaccuracies and his lack of work ethic . I am critical of Ryan and his playoff failures and his lack of pocket presence and willing to attack .

Maybe you should start being a fan of the Atlanta Falcons and not just one player. I remember you stated in beginning of year you expected ANOTHER DEEP RUN AND RYAN TO have another great season

well that didnt happen and we are sitting 4-12 and Ryan was one of reasons why we were 4-12

17ints is unacceptable from our QB

10 straight games of 100 passer rating or less

You expect our leader to step up when going gets tough

He did not

And Bull!!! Matt had a 12 loss season, but we a play or two away from winning 12.

pretty much all our seasons have been like that. 13-3 could have easily been 4-12. way too many close games. this year, the luck wasn't on our side.

Ya know what , I'm having surgery for cancer tomorrow and since its under my arm I can hardly type but what you just typed is a out right lie you are NOT the same poster ......now your just a attention HO once I'm recovered I'll be back and I'll have lots more to tell you

sam

good luck on your surgery tomorrow. cancer is the devil.

without Ryan we are totally F U C K E D

If you think we would go 0-16 w/o Ryan then you can in no way be a TD supporter. I bet you hate TD more than anyone actually, with that opinion.No team should go 0-16 unless management is inept.

TD is overated , and cannot draft linemen, just look at what we have ,its not a pretty sight,I don't hate him, but he needs to be looking for another job after he screws up this off-season.
  • 8 months later...