Bring These Two Players To The Atl And Our Defense Will Do A Complete 180

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

125590879_crop_650x440.jpg?1322848455

raiders_Lamarr_Houston_2013.jpg

It's a match made in heaven. Nolan would be licking his chops, and all of the NFCS QBs would instantly sh*t their pants upon hearing of the signings.

Get it done Dimitroff! Find a way!

As mentioned, "Only if Nolan is allowed to implement a full 3-4 defense.

I could live with that. A 3-4 with Orakpo-Spoon-Worrilow-Houston at LB. We would just need the right personnel up front on the DL.

This would then allow more emphasis for OL in the draft.

can someone explain to me what's the difference between a 4-3 LEO and a regular 3-4 defense? I was talking to my homeboy last week and he said Richard Sherman wouldnt do well in another style of defense bc he is a system cornerback. But I thought they both required corners that are able to play man? so what would be the difference? or is my homie just talking out his behind

can someone explain to me what's the difference between a 4-3 LEO and a regular 3-4 defense? I was talking to my homeboy last week and he said Richard Sherman wouldnt do well in another style of defense bc he is a system cornerback. But I thought they both required corners that are able to play man? so what would be the difference? or is my homie just talking out his behind

look at Demarcus ware this year as a 4-3 DE vs every year as a 3-4 OLB. Doesn't answer your question but it's a great example of how a player is affected by scheme change

A 4-3 LEO involves one of the DEs standing up and playing a role similar to a 3-4 OLB.

If the Falcons were to use a 4-3 LEO defense then they would need to re-sign Peters, get a NT and find another DT. Someone like Mack would be great as the LEO DE/OLB.

awesome guys, spend all of the money on two OLB/DE's. We can keep that Offensive line the same. We don't have to win any games next year.

Agreed. Much rather spend on Mack and Asamoah and draft defense.

Much easier for a rookie to sack a qb than it is to protect one.

i would be ok with building the d-line through the draft and the o-line through FA. IMO this year's draft is like last years draft. Deep with defensive players that have loads of potential

Honestly you could trade back for a ton of 2nds and create a legit defense. That's how deep it is.

Posibilities

Beasley

Murphy

Donald

Sutton

Jones

Shazier

Van noy

Sam

Jeffcoat

Chris smith

Lemarcus joyner