Nfc Divisional Round

Aquietguy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well both these divisions were generally seen as the strongest in the NFL... and both widely picked to send the two wildcard teams.

Hopefully we can both pull out our games next weekend and shut those cocky new age ******* up. 49ers and Seahawks fans have to be among some of the most arrogant ones out there. They think they're God's gift to the NFL or something.

Well both these divisions were generally seen as the strongest in the NFL... and both widely picked to send the two wildcard teams.

Hopefully we can both pull out our games next weekend and shut those cocky new age ******* up. 49ers and Seahawks fans have to be among some of the most arrogant ones out there. They think they're God's gift to the NFL or something.

Tru Dat

I don't know if I could stand to watch the media build up to the NFCCG if the Seahawks and 49ers made it... :(

Even if we don't make it... ******* the Saints better beat the Seahawks just so that doesn't happen.

HeII, I think I'd rather see the Saints in the Super Bowl rather than the 49ers again. *throws up*

I don't know if I could stand to watch the media build up to the NFCCG if the Seahawks and 49ers made it... sad.png

Even if we don't make it... ******* the Saints better beat the Seahawks just so that doesn't happen.

HeII, I think I'd rather see the Saints in the Super Bowl rather than the 49ers again. *throws up*

The more I think about it the more I start to agree with a lot of yall.

Anyone but the 49ers

Anybody from the old NFC West should hate the 49ers with the burning intensity of 1000 suns. Talk about favorable officiating. Those dudes got ALLLLLLLLLL of the calls and then to find out that Eddie DeBartalo was basically cheating the salary cap. I hope they never SNIFF another Super Bowl.

I don't know if I could stand to watch the media build up to the NFCCG if the Seahawks and 49ers made it... sad.png

I'm with you, although I know the media would be all over a NFCW matchup.

I hate the 49ers, but I will not root for the Panthers or Saints just can't do it the thought of the Saints winning 2 sb before we win one and the thought of Carolina winning one no thanks AFC this year.

This. Never will I root for anyone that's left in the NFC.

Lol, oh the fresh smell of hate. I actually like the Niners, as most of you guys probably know, that's not a hated rival for me. It seems now like every fan of the South teams is banning together against the NFC West, and wants the NO-CAR NFCC game. It's like the bloods and crips banning together to go to war with the police lmfao.

It will be only a momentary satisfaction for most Falcon fans here though, let's be honest. If you've started hating Seattle your offseason will suck no matter what if the NFC wins. If that's the case you may as well just say who cares and hope the AFC rep wins.

Seattle-"That awesome home field advantage got them to the Super Bowl..Russel Wilson! Beaaaast Mode! Legion of BOOOOOOM!"

San Fransisco-the headlines of back to back to back NFCC game appearances, and this awesome complete team. The sting of them being the team that made it back instead of ATL.

New Orleans-them getting a 2nd SB win before ATL, I imagine the boards will be rockin with swampers all off season lol.

Carolina-them getting a ring making ATL the only team in the division without one.

Seems Seattle would be the most painless. And hey, maybe Lynch will get another beast mode run, that you can post a video of for a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day this offseason.