Fib/ Mash Has Been Banned!

Kevo

He wanted me to tell everybody that he had no problem with most of you and that he hopes to see most of us over at SR.

Another good poster gone because of a certain mod!

If I could post pics from this stupid phone...I'd post a pic of me pouring a beer out for you homie!!!

RIP FIB /MASH!!!

That sucks. I know his other account. He was voicing his displeasure with mods a little too much and BB got fed up with it.

You know what, bruh? I've put up with your B.S. long enough. For weeks now, I've let you run your mouth and haven't done anything about it, thinking you'd get over whatever the **** it is that's got your panties all up in wad. It's a freakin' message board and your a$$ has been pissed off at me for how long now? First of all, What do you mean by "LOL at all the deleted comments in this thread"? Not a single comment in this thread has been deleted! NOT ONE! Besides, you would have no way of knowing what comments were deleted even if there were any - and there weren't! It's immature people like you who carry message board grudges and take stuff personal that should never be taken that way. You're pissed off because of a thread of yours that I moved to a different forum how many weeks ago now?

It's people like you who make moderating these boards so **** difficult. People won't act like adults, which is why these boards need to be moderated to begin with. You think this s*** is easy? It's not! Trust me. Adults ought to be able to moderate themselves, but it's fans like you who get their egos bruised when their pet threads aren't left in TATF, regardless of the fact that even when it is moved it still takes only ONE MOUSE CLICK to get to the thread in the forum that it was moved to!!!!

Right now, I'm like f*** it, man! Y'all can get someone else to moderate these boards. angry.png

Screenshot_39.jpg