Where Do You Think The Black Dot System Came From?

Tuggle'2

Black Dot  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Just like the title says.

• Blank
    • McKay
    • Dimi
    • Smith
    • Ronald Mcdonald

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what they call the " Falcon Filter ". If a guy gets a black dot on the draft board he is a definite no , no matter the skill.

Blank is definitely the one behind it and it must definitely be adjusted if the Falcons are to ever get the talent to take us to the next level. You need a couple of nasty/bad boys on your team. It's an absolute must. You can't win with all choir boys.

Blank is definitely the one behind it and it must definitely be adjusted if the Falcons are to ever get the talent to take us to the next level. You need a couple of nasty/bad boys on your team. It's an absolute must. You can't win with all choir boys.

I agree completely its Blank. He needs to step off.

“We want the same kind of guy in free agency as we’re looking for in the draft. That’s first and foremost a guy that can play the game well, and secondly somebody that’s got great character and fits in with what we’re doing. But if you go with the second one first you’re just going to end up with a lily-white team that doesn’t beat anybody.” - Mike Nolan When he was the head coach of the 49ers.

I think we'll get what we need this off-season. Mike Smith hinted at it in his press conference. "I believe that we have to do a better job winning the line of scrimmage and there's a lot of nasty things that happen on the lines of scrimmage and it's very important philosophically that we do that if we're going to be successful" \

I think we'll get what we need this off-season. Mike Smith hinted at it in his press conference. "I believe that we have to do a better job winning the line of scrimmage and there's a lot of nasty things that happen on the lines of scrimmage and it's very important philosophically that we do that if we're going to be successful" \

Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. It seems like he's hinting at a change of philosophy in the locker room. Unfortunately telling the crap linemen we have to play better and nastier won't cut it. If we trot the same crap out again next season as we did this year Matt Ryan will be in a wheel chair. I'm worried that these idiots will put it down to "part of the process" yet again and hope that the OL will mature collectively next year.

Screw the black dots. I want nasty on our line. Guys who would smash that little punk from the Aints who hit Ryan illegally in our first game, not stand around and have an old wives meeting. Our whole OL should have been sacked for that one play right there.

Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. It seems like he's hinting at a change of philosophy in the locker room. Unfortunately telling the crap linemen we have to play better and nastier won't cut it. If we trot the same crap out again next season as we did this year Matt Ryan will be in a wheel chair. I'm worried that these idiots will put it down to "part of the process" yet again and hope that the OL will mature collectively next year.

Screw the black dots. I want nasty on our line. Guys who would smash that little punk from the Aints who hit Ryan illegally in our first game, not stand around and have an old wives meeting. Our whole OL should have been sacked for that one play right there.

We made a big stride already by firing them. We finally even fired Huggy Bear. I swore that man had blackmail on Smitty cause he was still on the team the last few years. I am excited about that part already.

We made a big stride already by firing them. We finally even fired Huggy Bear. I swore that man had blackmail on Smitty cause he was still on the team the last few years. I am excited about that part already.

Preach it brother. I can't believe how long we put up with him. I just hope we get someone who will chew the guys out if they don't perform