Well Panther Fans...49Rrs Will See You At B O A

Kevo

Anything can happen this week in both of our games..

dang though, Saints and Panthers both aren't being given much of a chance against the mighty 9ers and the unbeatable Seahawks.

That's the media for ya. We've already loss our game so we shouldn't even make the trip to Seattle.

Just hope Steve and LaFell don't start dropping passes again like they did last game. I think they had like 3 or so bad 3rd down drops in the last one. No more special teams **** ups either.

I'm not really worried about Kap running on us - no QB from healthy RG3, Wilson, to Kap has really ran on us. He can try that **** and go ahead and get laid out... that ain't gonna be the Green Bay Packers soft azz linebackers and safeties he'll be testing next week.

This isn't the match I wanted, but it's the one we were dealt.

Just hope Steve and LaFell don't start dropping passes again like they did last game. I think they had like 3 or so bad 3rd down drops in the last one. No more special teams **** ups either.

I'm not really worried about Kap running on us - no QB from healthy RG3, Wilson, to Kap has really ran on us. He can try that **** and go ahead and get laid out... that ain't gonna be the Green Bay Packers soft azz linebackers and safeties he'll be testing next week.

This isn't the match I wanted, but it's the one we were dealt.

I dont see Kaep running on yall like he did GB. they lost contain so much it was ridiculous.

Its the little runs for first downs that are killer.

BOTH QBs will have to do it and the one who is more successful will probably win the game.