Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Qb Of All Time!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do we know this is not a man either ?

Matt-and-Sarah-in-booth1.jpg

Seriously stop. I don't give a crap about your football opinions but that right there is just being a jerk. She's a highly intelligent woman and beauty is completely subjective. I don't even need to compare her to you to make her seem more impressive. She doesn't care at all about your opinion, but I do. Learn how to be a gentlemen, or at least not be a complete jerk.

Yep pretty good stats. 1 of the ints this year was more of a hail mary moment too so it didn't mean much.

He definitely played good enough to win. He needed his defense to step up and they blew it hard.

actually none of the three really were on him. hd83 bobble and roddy fell on the route last year.

Seriously stop. I don't give a crap about your football opinions but that right there is just being a jerk. She's a highly intelligent woman and beauty is completely subjective. I don't even need to compare her to you to make her seem more impressive. She doesn't care at all about your opinion, but I do. Learn how to be a gentlemen, or at least not be a complete jerk.

i am joking around man relax..Everyone joking around we all doing this for LAUGHS

Ryan lead the Falcons to 4-12

moral victories on Internet lol

So with that logic, that means Aaron Rodgers lead his team to disappointment today? Last time I checked the QB only threw the ball, he didn't catch it, or tackle the guys trying to score. He can only do so much. A QB cannot win the game by his own skill because he can't throw the ball to himself or block for himself. IT'S A TEAM SPORT!! Aaron Rodger's won't get the blame for losing this game, so Matt Ryan don't deserve the blame for this season. I don't care how much you hate the dude, the same rules apply for every QB. Moral internet victories my @$*, you are on here criticizing the team and Matt Ryan everyday. You literally come here to this forum to brag about your bull$^!T moral internet victories. We all see your threads bro. Now some one has flipped the script on you. Karma is a *****! "It ain't so fun when the rabbit got the gun, huh?"

So with that logic, that means Aaron Rodgers lead his team to disappointment today? Last time I checked the QB only threw the ball, he didn't catch it, or tackle the guys trying to score. He can only do so much. A QB cannot win the game by his own skill because he can't throw the ball to himself or block for himself. IT'S A TEAM SPORT!! Aaron Rodger's won't get the blame for losing this game, so Matt Ryan don't deserve the blame for this season. I don't care how much you hate the dude, the same rules apply for every QB. Moral internet victories my @$*, you are on here criticizing the team and Matt Ryan everyday. You literally come here to this forum to brag about your bull$^!T moral internet victories. We all see your threads bro. Now some one has flipped the script on you. Karma is a *****! "It ain't so fun when the rabbit got the gun, huh?"

100 % Aaron Rodgers is not above criticism . It would be fair to criticize his play today he didnt get his team the lead on drive before final drive . He made some bad decisions and he wasn't on point as he usually is . It's fair to criticize Rodgers today

None of that matters to Swift .. just how the wife looks. Games are won and lost because of that ... In his delusional mind.