49Ers@panthers. Divisional Round.

Big Bubba

Maybe 3 hrs in -12 temps... lol

Naw.. that wasn't it, 9ers defense seemed to move faster and they were playing in the same temp. Packers defense has been slow and sluggish looking for most of the season.... just seems screwed up.

Our defense is bigger, faster, meaner.

We have a few pansies over at the huddle... running around like a chicken with their head cut off... "OH NO NOT THE 9ers". Then again, some were doing the same thing at the idea of facing the Packers. They would probably be weary if we faced the Jags or Texans next week.

I dunno, I think when teams get a second crack the outcome normally changes. Especially with the film available now. To me this game will come down to the coaching the talent is about equal on the field so which team is going to have a better game plan. This is the same reason I think the Saints will be Seattle, Sean Payton is one of the greatest football minds of our time. Arizona gave him all they needed to layout how to beat Seattle at home. The Seattle local talking heads are completely underestimating the saints "we beat them we will do it again, Dree Brees looks sub par ect."

For me, this game will just be me as a fan of the game enjoying a match up with 2 teams that play my brand of football. However, if I was pulling strongly for one team I'd be nervous.

This game could very easily be the type where one big play TD is enough to win it, and could really go either way. That's the thing about a tight defensive match up, both teams have a good chance.

It would be very nerve wrecking to watch that low score hang around all game if I was heavily invested in one team.