How Is That Not Called?

mc

Maybe Atlanta OL should be watching them even if its called at least they did everything they could to keep there Guy off there QB

I always though if you were beat bad enough just hold the Guy and hope it goes unseen better than letting your QB take a big hit and its even better when he just got 100 mil deal

Call it poetic justice. It's reminiscent of the final play of the NFC Championship the when one of the Niners linebackers held Roddy to steal the game from us!!! Bastages!!!! I was really hoping they loss with that sorry non-explosive offense. Don't know about yall, but I'm pulling for Carolina!

One thing is clear about all the "non-calls" in post season. Falcons MUST get stronger. Receivers are not going to get calls, so they have to be way more physical with DBs. I wish they would call them like that all year. Too many PI's that are marginal. Now receivers are looking for a flag every time they miss a catch.

Speaking of rules, why was the Saints CB who hit with crown of helmet on that swing pass not a penalty? I get college and pro rules confused, but I thought both prohibited targeting with crown of head regardless if you hit shoulder or the other player helmet? Guy knocked himself out so it is something they should prohibit.

Is there no defenseless player at LOS? Only thing I can think of because he hit dude before he could make any "football move" so he sure seemed "defenseless" to me.