Can U Get With This Draft

Not really, I like pick 4. I don't like the Jared Allen signing. We got rid of Abe to get Younger than we sign Allen? Makes no sense.

I like the OT pick but at 6 I don't want Robinson, I actually rather draft Irving.

In the 2nd I like the position, but rather Yankey or Jackson, Richardson would be my 3rd choice. In the 3rd I feel we need to add a DE(Sam,Attouchu,or Schazier) or a DT(McCullers,Coleman,Quarles,Sutton) and I like the 4th pick, as Moses is someone I really like. I rather Marion Grice or Henry Josey at RB with the 5th pick. At 6th I rather another OG and 7 a TE

Another option is release Osi.

FA: Allen and RG Asamoah

1. Mack

2. Donald

3-7 Same

Allen isn't coming here, just like people hoping for Graham, it is not going to happen. asomoah I don't get the love for him yea he is a great RG but is better suited for the ZBS, and will want a nice hefty contract.

Not really, I like pick 4. I don't like the Jared Allen signing. We got rid of Abe to get Younger than we sign Allen? Makes no sense.

I like the OT pick but at 6 I don't want Robinson, I actually rather draft Irving.

In the 2nd I like the position, but rather Yankey or Jackson, Richardson would be my 3rd choice. In the 3rd I feel we need to add a DE(Sam,Attouchu,or Schazier) or a DT(McCullers,Coleman,Quarles,Sutton) and I like the 4th pick, as Moses is someone I really like. I rather Marion Grice or Henry Josey at RB with the 5th pick. At 6th I rather another OG and 7 a TE

Allen is a year younger than Osi. I say release Osi and get Allen and Joseph. In FA and Rob and Rich 1-2. We still have Mass, Goodman, and Maponga. And on the OL we would have Rob eventually replacing Baker and Moses at RT.

FA: DE Jared Allen

DT Linval Joseph

1. OT Greg Robinson

2. RG Cyril Richardson

3. FS Terrence Brooks

4. RT Morgan Moses

5. RB/KR Dri Archer

6. CB Jamea Thomas

7. BPA

1. Great Pick, i want Clowney but he won't be there, and i think Robinson is the best LT in this draft

2. Would rather have Xavier Sua'-Filo, or DaQuan Jones Here

3. Would rather have Gabe Jackson or Attoucha from GT

4. Moses is a LT that will have to learn the right side why not just draft a player that has always played RT -JaWan James

5. I think Archer could be had later but i would be ok with this pick

6. No Opinion

7. Agree