How Disgusted Would You Be If The Nfc Champ Game Was Saints Vs Panthers?

crankdatfalcon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike the Panthers. At least they have a good chance of taking out the Aint's.

That being said the Ain'ts will get murdered in Seattle next week so it's a moot point.

Now I don't hate the Panthers with a bleedin passion like I do the Aint's but the last thing we need is to be the lone remaining NFC South team without a ring.

If it came down to the Saints and Panthers I'd probablly root for the Panthers and pray real hard they lose the Superbowl.

Saints go to Seattle and the winner of the niners/packers game go to Carolina..

doesn't matter winner of this Game faces Carolina, since the saints are the lowest remaining seed they face the Seahawks

nothing can be done this week about it. Saints are going to a Seattle and Carolina gets the winner here. So if Saints and Panthers win next week (not likely), it'll be them in the ship

Ugh :-(

Now I don't hate the Panthers with a bleedin passion like I do the Aint's but the last thing we need is to be the lone remaining NFC South team without a ring.

If it came down to the Saints and Panthers I'd probablly root for the Panthers and pray real hard they lose the Superbowl.

Panthers won't beat the AFC champ even if they do make the SB in all likely hood. This is about the NFCCG not who wins the SB.

The Ain'ts? Who knows they'd probably break Manning's neck again just to get another ring.

I don't dislike the Panthers. At least they have a good chance of taking out the Aint's.

That being said the Ain'ts will get murdered in Seattle next week so it's a moot point.

Yea I think so also but hey you never know..2 weeks off, Seattle could come out rusty and brees and his boys get off to a fast start only to keep the pedal to the metal..