Everybody Needs To Sit Back And Relax And Give It 1 More Year.

J-Wall

Enough bashing the FO. They have done right pretty much every year but 1. If they can't get the right guys in here this coming year and lead us back into the playoffs try will be gone. We need better draft evaluators in the FO that's my only rip of the FO.

This is TATF. "Relax" is a forbidden word.

well they need to get a Samuel Adams Winter Lager then. My thoughts are simple. If we don't spend every last dollar we have changes will be made on 2015. We need a lot of players upfront on both sides

Enough bashing the FO. They have done right pretty much every year but 1. If they can't get the right guys in here this coming year and lead us back into the playoffs try will be gone. We need better draft evaluators in the FO that's my only rip of the FO.

TD has been here 6 freaking yrs and we still do not have a pass rush or defense....so let's relax and wait another 6 yrs or rebuild the defense. Smitty can only coach who TD acquires

TD has been here 6 freaking yrs and we still do not have a pass rush or defense....so let's relax and wait another 6 yrs or rebuild the defense. Smitty can only coach who TD acquires

The eternally unsolved problems, especially pass rush, are on both TD and Smith. Smith is involved on all draft picks and FA pick-ups. They both are guilty and both need to GTFO equally urgently.