Sean Payton Put A Target On Side Of The Saints Bus

Kevo

Now this is funny!! You can't accuse Payton of not having a sense of humor!! (Sorry...can't post pictures because of my stupid phone )

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24398543/photo-saints-put-target-on-their-bus-because-eagles-fans-throw-things

Eagles fans like to throw things, this is a known fact. We know they like to throw things because in November, they threw eggs at the Redskins team bus. Somebody must have told New Orleans coach Sean Payton about the egging incident because he decided to have some fun with it.

Payton decided to have a target placed on the side of the Saints team bus on Saturday. So if you're in Philadelphia and you were throwing snowballs or eggs at a bus with a target on it on Saturday, that was the Saints bus.

Sean Payton puts a bullseye on the @Saints team bus as a motivational trick, to counter Philly fans egging.

4:39 PM - 4 Jan 2014

katherine fugate @katherinefugate

Guest fibonacci

So a falcon fan throws eggs and they cry like babies.

Now Payton does this and he gets the award for having a good sense of humor.

Mashburn is confused.

Mashburn is confused.

I for one thought the Falcons tossing eggs at the Atlanta airport was funny. But I of course took the opportunity to point out the classlessness of the Atlanta fan base for conversation sake in RC. It's what we do....

Guest fibonacci

I for one thought the Falcons tossing eggs at the Atlanta airport was funny. But I of course took the opportunity to point out the classlessness of the Atlanta fan base for conversation sake in RC. It's what we do....

i would have dome the same thing if I was in your shoes. True story.

Mashburn is confused.

Speaking of crying like babies, I wonder if Falcons fans are still upset about that phantom pee on their field :lol: