New Orleans: Where Running Backs Go

joe horn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints laid 185 yards with a 5.1 per carry average on a Top 10 Rushing defense .... in their house .... in freezing temps ..... in a playoff game.

Let's give credit where credit is due for a change.

Saints rushing game was the difference in the game.

Saints laid 185 yards with a 5.1 per carry average on a Top 10 Rushing defense .... in their house .... in freezing temps ..... in a playoff game.

Let's give credit where credit is due for a change.

Saints rushing game was the difference in the game.

Ingram had a nice game, but you were lucky as **** you didn't have to depend on him on that final drive. Robinson came through with flying colors! I don't think the Eagles were prepared for you all to run it down their throats at the end. Great Job!

The guy seems to play, like he has little to no experience. Even with his 97 yards rushing the rookie free agent looked a lot better than he did.

For a large portion of the night he was over 6 yards per carry and then finished with something like 5.5 ypc and a TD.

Out of curiosity, in what way did Khiry Robinson look better?

For a large portion of the night he was over 6 yards per carry and then finished with something like 5.5 ypc and a TD.

Out of curiosity, in what way did Khiry Robinson look better?

He looked like he could see holes in the line and get to them much quicker. I'm not saying Ingram looked bad last night, I'm just going by the body of work he's put up since he got to New Orleans. There was a reason Payton had Robinson instead of Ingram in there on that final drive!

What have the Saints EVER DID prior to last night to make anyone feel different?

I think you mean "EVER DONE" but notwithstanding the grammatical error ....Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Saints haven't ever accomplished anything. Ever. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Except for one thing.....what was that?

Great point! The only thing is they did do it last night and that is why they got the win. something WFW has always preached they had to do. Now they will even have to be better at it in Seattle if they want any chance of winning at the 12th man. Early prognostications are they will not though!

Its a great feeling knowing we're still in the dance and have the game to look forward to. I've seen stranger things happen.

I think you mean "EVER DONE" but notwithstanding the grammatical error ....Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Saints haven't ever accomplished anything. Ever. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Except for one thing.....what was that?

Well they "DONE" won a playoff game on the road for the first time EVER. And now found the best O-line player EVERS, in all of football last night right?

Well they "DONE" won a playoff game on the road for the first time EVER. And now found the best O-line player EVERS, in all of football last night right?

No need to be hostile dude. We'll trade you Armstead to shore up that leaky Falcon O-line, but we're gonna need a few high draft picks for him. In lieu of no trade, you'll get the privilege to watch his career blossom in New Orleans.