Philly Did Not Give Up In This Game

Kevo

They were fighting to the end.

I felt a little bad for them.. they knew the run was coming, but they couldn't do anything about it. :lol: I.............feel bad for their defense a little. Not as bad as the Colts/Chiefs defense though. My god Colts and Chiefs defense suckkkkeeddddddddddd.

They were fighting to the end.

I felt a little bad for them.. they knew the run was coming, but they couldn't do anything about it. laugh.png I.............feel bad for their defense a little. Not as bad as the Colts/Chiefs defense though. My god Colts and Chiefs defense suckkkkeeddddddddddd.

2 Brees QB sneaks in a row... couldn't stop it. Jeeze just trip the little feller and it's a loss of like 5 yards.

Props to them!

Probably because they were at home playing in front of all the doucherag Philly fans! Did you hear them booing every single time a Saints player was injured? Even as they were being helped off the field! Most classless city in the country, if not the world!

Probably because they were at home playing in front of all the doucherag Philly fans! Did you hear them booing every single time a Saints player was injured? Even as they were being helped off the field! Most classless city in the country, if not the world!

They even booed Lewis when it clear he was knocked out. I used to live near Philly in the Kotite/Ryan years and it was the same then as it is today.

They even booed Lewis when it clear he was knocked out. I used to live near Philly in the Kotite/Ryan years and it was the same then as it is today.

Rich Kotite..the ONLY head coach I've ever seen that was worse than Schiano and Morris.

Philly was 10-6, the 3rd seed in the NFC and playing at home after just dropping 54 points on the Bears a couple of weeks ago and winning 7 out of their last 8 games or something. They were no slouch. Let's not act like this was a gimme game.

I am proud of my team's performance but they clearly could have lost that game.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA