How Would Gonzo Feel Right About Now If We Traded Him Back To Kansas City?

Props to Andrew luck. Alex smith as well. He'll of a game

Your right about that, I missed watching some of the first half of the game, that last INT that happened to Luck wasn't his fault. You have to feel a little bad for the Chiefs, but it's like the Falcons last year, having a good record means nothing unless you win the Superbowl.

If the Chiefs would have had Tony Gonzalez they might have controlled the clock better and maintained their lead, or perhaps added to it. But then again, they might not have ever gotten that big lead with Tony G. on their team because they would have chosen different options.

I would not want to be the team that has to face the Colts in that next game. They have a lot of momentum after this game, LOL and they have LUCK on their side, Litterally!! I have a feeling with this NFL feel good drama league that the AFC championship will end up Colts vs. Broncos, Manning vs. Luck. Almost like that all Harbaugh superbowl last year. Oh well, I hope the Aint's lose!!

Either way, maybe next year this time we can be talking about the Falcons having a BYE week for the playoffs instead of a NO WAY GOODBYE WEEK!!

Just like he did last year.

Wildcard loss or NFC champ loss???..not the same feeling...at least he got to taste a win in the postseason last year..all the promise the chiefs had early in the season, can you imagine gonzo packing up, moving back to kansas city to a team that was on its way to the Super Bowl only to get disappointed again??yea that feeling would be more demoralizing..

Wildcard loss or NFC champ loss???..not the same feeling...at least he got to taste a win in the postseason last year..all the promise the chiefs had early in the season, can you imagine gonzo packing up, moving back to kansas city to a team that was on its way to the Super Bowl only to get disappointed again??yea that feeling would be more demoralizing..

Loss is Loss