Colts Wants This

Durrtay

As big a loss as Charles was, they did all this without him.

The loss of flowers though is huge.

That's a big loss regardless of the situation. Whether they did all of that without him or not. It can't go without mentioning. plus they lost their 2nd back as well.

Chiefs lost like 15 guys in the game... crazy. Huge ******* choke job by the Chiefs and very, very questionable clock management by Reid. Why you gonna get all cute and unleash the dragon in the second half when you're up by 28? Run the d*mn ball.

Typical Andy reid. But they did lose Charles.

we're going to hear about it aaaallllll ******* offseason from ESPN, etc.

This is exactly the reason I don't watch ESPN any more unless I absolutely HAVE to, for whatever reason. They'll take some little BS story and just harp on it for weeks. I hate them with a passion.

That's exactly why I died a little inside when I saw the final score. sad.png

This is exactly the reason I don't watch ESPN any more unless I absolutely HAVE to, for whatever reason. They'll take some little BS story and just harp on it for weeks. I hate them with a passion.

I mean yeah, Luck is already pretty much a HOF lock... so I can only imagine how they're going to react now this offseason even if he does lose in embarrassing fashion next week.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

If we just so did happen to make the Super Bowl I don't think there's any other team I'd rather play than the Colts. Two polar opposite QBs, both each sitting on different extremes of the media and general perception. Both #1 picks of the draft, one of which who was supposed to come to us but shunned us, then the one who came out of nowhere with 1 year of college experience and was seen as the complimentary prize. One supposed the be the greatest pick in NFL history, the other a risk with huge bust potential the likes of Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, and Vince Young.

The media's heads would explode from a Luck/Cam Super Bowl.

If we just so did happen to make the Super Bowl I don't think there's any other team I'd rather play than the Colts. Two polar opposite QBs, both each sitting on different extremes of the media and general perception. Both #1 picks of the draft, one of which who was supposed to come to us but shunned us, then the one who came out of nowhere with 1 year of college experience and was seen as the complimentary prize. One supposed the be the greatest pick in NFL history, the other a risk with huge bust potential the likes of Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, and Vince Young.

The media's heads would explode from a Luck/Cam Super Bowl.

One winning with a bad defense and one winning cause of his defense......

OH ****. LOL LOL