Hawley 2yr 2.5m

McClain 2yr 3m

Coffman 2yr 1.5m

FA

L.Joseph 4yr 22m DT

Alex Mack 6 yr 42m OC

Geoff Schwartz 4yr 16m OG

Ziggy Hood 2yr 3m DT/DE

Trade back 5 or 6 spots and pick up a 2nd round pick.

1st: CJ Mosely LB

2nd:Antonio Richardson OT

2nd:Trent Murphy DE/OLB

3rd:Daquan Jones DT

4th:Seantrell Henderson OT/OG

5th: John Halapio OG

6th:Garrison Smith DT/DE

7th:Spencer Long OG

Mosely is an ILB in Alabama's 3-4, but would play OLb in a 4-3 defense with no problems. He would be sick on the strongside. He is really good sideline to sideline and can cover the TE better than anyone we have. Definitely not a wasted pick. Worrilow has deserves the opportunity to be the man in the middle tho. I'm fan of Mack, but I had to realize that he isn't the only impact LB in the top half of the 1st

Guest King Jigsaw

I'm fan of Mack, but I had to realize that he isn't the only impact LB in the top half of the 1st

Mack would play DE for us.

Or at least, I think he would. Not sure if he's capable of being a 4-3 DE or if he'd have to move to OLB, which I'd really rather not take in the first.

Edited by King Jigsaw

Mack would play DE for us.

Or at least, I think he would. Not sure if he's capable of being a 4-3 DE or if he'd have to move to OLB, which I'd really rather not take in the first.

Nah he would have to play OLB. Too small. He would play in a dual role with Biermann and because of both of their versatility, they will switch roles between rrushig and covering or sometimes both doing the same thing (covering or rushing)

Way too many lineman. 11? Not gonna happen. Especially when we only have 5 total free agents on both lines.

As a whole we are a sad excuse from the 1st team all the way down the line. If we expect to seriously change the dynamic of our trenches, this is a necessary measure. I expect to sign 3 starters for the line in FA and target a lineman in the draft who could start next season.