Y'all Remember This?

Joremarid

I wanna say the Cheifs have just completed an epic chokejob. I mean they started 9-0, no reason why they should have even been playing this week, on top of the fact that they blew a 38-10 lead. But when you look at their schedule, they played nobody at all those first 9 weeks. Nobody. I think you can rightfully say they were exposed this week.

Edited by NYG4

I wanna say the Cheifs have just completed an epic chokejob. I mean they started 9-0, no reason why they should have even been playing this week, on top of the fact that they blew a 38-10 lead. But when you look at their schedule, they played nobody at all those first 9 weeks. Nobody. I think you can rightfully say they were exposed this week.

Not to mention most of those bad teams were starting 2nd and 3rd string QBs at that. Anybody paying attention could see the Chiefs weren't quite as god as that 9-0 record indicated. Aren't they like 0-5 against teams with a winning record this year?

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Not to mention most of those bad teams were starting 2nd and 3rd string QBs at that. Anybody paying attention could see the Chiefs weren't quite as god as that 9-0 record indicated. Aren't they like 0-5 against teams with a winning record this year?

They beat Philly, but that was back in week 3 when they were still starting Vick.