Sorry Smitty Fans But Our Dream Coach Is Getting Scooped

Guest Cally307a

Guest Cally307a

Ken Whisenhunt is getting scooped by the lions.

I really wanted to pick him up and was hopeful he would make it one more year before he went to a new team. Now we get to watch how he takes a team in shambles with a good core and goes the distance with them.

The lions were almost a team like we are. Good core on offense, A few studs on defense meddled with average and below average performances by the bulk

Now watch them catapult to the top. Watch how a good coach puts them in the best position to win. i expect the lions to have big things in the near future while we just Smittyball out again to the tune of 7-9 or 9-7

We will then fire smitty and then we will search for coaches, onl problem is the good ones will all be gone and we will settle for another jaguar...................maybe blaine gabbert can coach us next year WOOHOO

We will then fire smitty and then we will search for coaches, onl problem is the good ones will all be gone and we will settle for another jaguar...................maybe blaine gabbert can coach us next year WOOHOO

Really. So only this coming offseason will have good coaching candidates and not next year? Can you please stop posting?

Ken Whisenhunt is getting scooped by the lions.

I really wanted to pick him up and was hopeful he would make it one more year before he went to a new team. Now we get to watch how he takes a team in shambles with a good core and goes the distance with them.

The lions were almost a team like we are. Good core on offense, A few studs on defense meddled with average and below average performances by the bulk

Now watch them catapult to the top. Watch how a good coach puts them in the best position to win. i expect the lions to have big things in the near future while we just Smittyball out again to the tune of 7-9 or 9-7

Just+woke+up+my+roommates+from+laughing+so+hard+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif