Hey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you played.

Not as much as I'd like to. Used to play quite a bit, but now I just dabble.

I've got 6 or 7 electrics but never spent much time on the acoustic. I've been considering getting a J-45 or a Hummingbird, hoping maybe that would prompt me to get back into playing more. I've always really loved the way those old Gibson acoustics sound.

Not as much as I'd like to. Used to play quite a bit, but now I just dabble.

I've got 6 or 7 electrics but never spent much time on the acoustic. I've been considering getting a J-45 or a Hummingbird, hoping maybe that would prompt me to get back into playing more. I've always really loved the way those old Gibson acoustics sound.

J45's are awesome, but I LOVE hummingbirds.

Sweaters is just making **** up though. fender does makes guitars in china now, but still makes them in Mexico and the good OL' USA.

Aren't the Asian Fenders branded as "Squire" models? Or are they making guitars with the Fender brand on the headstock in Asia now?

Also, don't underestimate the fenders made in Mexico. I might have just gotten lucky, but the one I play is a very well made solid instrument that sounds and plays great.

Aren't the Asian Fenders branded as "Squire" models? Or are they making guitars with the Fender brand on the headstock in Asia now?

Also, don't underestimate the fenders made in Mexico. I might have just gotten lucky, but the one I play is a very well made solid instrument that sounds and plays great.

They just started making some, but only a select few models, of fenders in china, I believe they're made in the squier factory but I could be wrong. Mexican fenders are awesome. My main guitar right now is my Asian-made PRS SE Bernie Marsden. I can play an entire gig on it without swapping guitars.

Is your Asian PRS a counterfeit, or does PRS officially make some of their models in Asia? I've been watching a lot of China Gibson and PRS videos on youtube. The Chibson Les Paul Standards (Les Paul counterfeit made in china) appear to be very sub standard crap shoots where quality is concerned.

Is your Asian PRS a counterfeit, or does PRS officially make some of their models in Asia? I've been watching a lot of China Gibson and PRS videos on youtube. The Chibson Les Paul Standards (Les Paul counterfeit made in china) appear to be very sub standard crap shoots where quality is concerned.

Prs has been officially making models in Asia under the prs SE line for several years now. It ain't a squier. They're very nice guitars. Mine has US Seymour Duncan pickups and a new nut, and it screams.

The copies are junk. My buddy bought a fake prs knockoff from china and it's ****.