Falcons Awards, There Were Not Many Lol

Shredman

saw alot of ppl making a big deal outa pro bowlers and such, Falcons didnt have much to cheer about this yr, and TD has pretty much admitted he made a Mistake with 3 key Cuts

Abe

Grimes

and Clabo

TG should have made the Pro Bowl

and M Ryan should be the 1st alternate

I am Not Naive and wont say he should have made it over Cam, Cam earned his spot and the Div Title, But Ryan had a good yr considering the hand he was dealt in 2013

Never the less there were a few Bright spots, and Falcons were rewarded for them

Falcons had 2 players named to the all rookie team, 1 an undrafted FA

D Trufant

2 nd only to guess who in Pass Break Ups

yep B Grimes lol

P Worrilow

among the league leaders in Tackles

other awards

M Ryan

Ranked 5th in NFL QBs according to PFF

and was again One of the Most accurate QBs in the NFL

pretty good showing considering the Pressure he was under all yr, and was throwing to 3rd and 4th string WRs most of the yr.

Glad this yr is over

was maybe the most disappointing yrs I can Remember, it was worse than 2007 IMO, went from super bowl Fav to The Cellar of the Entire NFC with the Skins...

Between TDs 3 Bad Cuts, and Injuries

2013 was a wash after week 4

we gotta have some Help on the O Line and a DE to have a chance to get back to 2012 Form....

I have been a Falcon Fan since the Marion Cambell era, so Losing is not anything new to me...

But I too was Getting Spoiled and was getting use to winning and winning big yr in and yr out

work to do

but we still have good Talent everywhere but the Lines...

It will be a Challenge to sure up the right side of our O Line, even tho we can afford a couple of high end FAs, The O Line is a dif animal , dont really matter if you have alot of Talent as a Lineman if you dont gel with the Other Guys, and Falcons dont have a leader there, Mud Duck was Our Leader there, and the guy who could have filled that Role (Clabo) was Cut lmao, very clear to me Konz will not be that leader anytime soon, at this point I just hope he becomes serviceable lol....

But Yea,

Congrats Tru and PW

and way to step up M Ryan....

Guest fibonacci

Yeah I was a little surprised we didn't get a single pro-bowler. But then again not really. Mebbe we'll get someone in when Super Bowl players are taken out. Who knows. That just gives me another reason not to watch it anyway. lol Matt put up good numbers but no 4-win QB is going to a pro bowl.

i want surprised. We can say how players did good in horrible schemes all we want, but truth is with a 4-12 team it's madness if you take a player from their who just had a decent year.

Yeah I was a little surprised we didn't get a single pro-bowler. But then again not really. Mebbe we'll get someone in when Super Bowl players are taken out. Who knows. That just gives me another reason not to watch it anyway. lol Matt put up good numbers but no 4-win QB is going to a pro bowl.

didnt Bart make it 1 yr with only 6 wins ????

but yea, he aint Going

but we do have a couple of Guys that could get in

TG , Tru,

i want surprised. We can say how players did good in horrible schemes all we want, but truth is with a 4-12 team it's madness if you take a player from their who just had a decent year.

You're right. I don't find myself aggravated by any particular player not making it in. I'm sure Julio would have made it had he not gotten injured though.

didnt Bart make it 1 yr with only 6 wins ????

but yea, he aint Going

but we do have a couple of Guys that could get in

TG , Tru,

I could see TG getting in but I bet he would decline. He's been to enough pro bowls and is ready to hang it up. It'd be awesome for Trufant to make it as a rookie.

Guest fibonacci

If Tony would have broke 1000 i would say yes. But he just had a decent year.

I'm saying that as nice as i can.

A for trufant, he did not show more then the cb selected to go. He is good. And next year i think he'll go

But right now with having all these loses really hurt every ones chances.

Anyhow have you seen all the rule changes?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000224052/article/2014-pro-bowl-features-new-format-for-nfl-allstar-game