Falcons Players You've Met

Makaveli96

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually live in Cali so I got to meet Decoud, Norwood and Gonzalez when we played in frisco in 2009 and got Gonzos autograph. Then last year in Diego I got to meet Spoon and this year in frisco the only players that would talk to anybody were peters and spoon who both took pics with me. Roddy was kinda in a zone headphones on like whatever and Ryan was kind of a bit of a snob...was that way last time he came to san fran too. ..hmmm

Edited by We Dat Nation

Guest fibonacci

With trading camp, charity events, there is yet a player i have not meet on the roaster since 09.

I do know the first defensive end for the falcons as well. And a few of the current roaster players.

Mike Gann a friend of mine, know our old kicker Greg Davis pretty well. Went fishing with Deion once, met Bill Fralic as well . As a kid met Bartkowski a couple times since he dated a friend of my parents. Jim Mitchell and Claude Humphrey signed my pee wee football jersey and bought me a hot dog and a coke at Dresden Park LOL.

You could have asked him to sign your hospital bill.biggrin.png

Well Roddy was cool. My wife was about to take a picture of him and Roddy was like "Please no pics". Said it really polite. But his friend was like "YEAHHH NO PICTURES" and slapped my wife's phone and hand.

He was walking down a flight of stairs and I came inches away from pushing him down but Roddy stepped in between and apologized and then pushed his friend and said let's go.

Well Roddy was cool. My wife was about to take a picture of him and Roddy was like "Please no pics". Said it really polite. But his friend was like "YEAHHH NO PICTURES" and slapped my wife's phone and hand.

He was walking down a flight of stairs and I came inches away from pushing him down but Roddy stepped in between and apologized and then pushed his friend and said let's go.

The friend sounds like a real doosh. Would not have blamed you if you had shoved him down the stairwell. You don't fk with or disrespect a mans wife in front of him, people get killed that way.

The friend sounds like a real doosh. Would not have blamed you if you had shoved him down the stairwell. You don't fk with or disrespect a mans wife in front of him, people get killed that way.

Exactly! Falcons player or not, the whole squad including Roddy was about to get messed up.

All of my friends were with me and ready to go too. It's crazy because I never get into fights but the one time would be with a player from my favorite team

Ate dinner a couple of tables away from Dan Reeves, shook hands with Buddy Curry, had two sentence conversation with Steve Bartkowski, and shook hands with Arthur Blank at his PGA Superstore off Holcomb Bridge--nice man and had the softest hands, he was only 5' 10" ish, but very genuine