Tampa's Possibility Of Trading Up In Front Of Us For Clowney

XXVIII-III

Outside of Falcons, I think Bucs are a real threat to trade up for Clowney - makes perfect sense to me as D-End is their biggest need and Lovie Smith is a defensive coach. A QB with potential who has shown promise has already been drafted - weapons at WR/RB and a solid offensive line. Its also the Bucs #1 need.

Outside of Falcons, I think Bucs are a real threat to trade up for Clowney - makes perfect sense to me as D-End is their biggest need and Lovie Smith is a defensive coach. A QB with potential who has shown promise has already been drafted - weapons at WR/RB and a solid offensive line. Its also the Bucs #1 need.

I'm in the camp that hopes they waste a bunch of picks to leapfrog us to take Mr. Over-rated. I don't know if you watched their bowl game but every lineman that got hold of him made him irrelevant. He also gives up on plays, even when he knows every scout is watching. Let's pray they screw up their draft to get him.

I'm in the camp that hopes they waste a bunch of picks to leapfrog us to take Mr. Over-rated. I don't know if you watched their bowl game but every lineman that got hold of him made him irrelevant. He also gives up on plays, even when he knows every scout is watching. Let's pray they screw up their draft to get him.

you clearly have no idea what you are watching.

Assuming we are targeting Clowney, what do you think the odds are that the Bucs will try to jump in front of us to grab him now that they have Lovie?

I don't think Clowney is that good to pick at 1-6. He only had 3 sacks this yr. and he can't drive. LOL!

Clowney's speeding ticket probably killed his chances of getting past the Filter anyway. And even though I was initially all for getting this guy, he may have head issues that negate his athletic potential. TD is definitely not going to trade up for a player with potential issues, he probably wouldn't take him if he fell to the Falcons. Might as well get over Clowney and start getting excited about Matthews.