Oh I love him too.

My picks would be..,

Clowney

Kouandjio

Mosely

You add Michael Johnson through free agency

keep osi

Resign Babs and Peters draft a 3rd round Big DT

Then pair Mosely with Spoon and Worrilow you got a nice front 7. And you have KB back incase of injury and for 3-4 looks

Add a RT in Free Acency/ 2nd round OG

Edited by RYNE

Oh I love him too.

My picks would be..,

Clowney

Kouandjio

Mosely

You add Michael Johnson through free agency

keep osi

Resign Babs and Peters draft a 3rd round Big DT

Then pair Mosely with Spoon and Worrilow you got a nice front 7. And you have KB back incase of injury and for 3-4 looks

Add a RT in Free Acency/ 2nd round OG

I'd love that offseason. It would be even better if we could trade back to like the 11th spot with someone looking to draft a WR, draft mosely, and get an extra second

I'd love that offseason. It would be even better if we could trade back to like the 11th spot with someone looking to draft a WR, draft mosely, and get an extra second

Well yeah exactly. You would trade down into the 10-13 spot for sure. Yeah I love this offseason as well. I think we would be much improved if we had an offseason like this

He's not even close to worth the pick. late 1 as a guard, but isn't a good pass blocker at all as a tackle.

I know you keep saying that nonsense. Like I told you before you are wrong. People said the same about Fluker last year and I said he would be top ten.

He still went 11 and that has nothing to do with how he has played this year which has been better then anyone taken in the top 10.

Exactly. What I meant to type was he was a top 10 prospect, just didn't get it all types. Hard to do from my phone.

These are 2 of the "geniuses" on the board

Edited by RYNE

Exactly. What I meant to type was he was a top 10 prospect, just didn't get it all types. Hard to do from my phone.

These are 2 of the "geniuses" on the board

i hope your not reffering to me as one of these geniuses, just saying you said top 10, he went 11th, which if my numbers are correct, he was out of the top 10, just trying have a lil fun with you, dont gotta be so offensive to it

i hope your not reffering to me as one of these geniuses, just saying you said top 10, he went 11th, which if my numbers are correct, he was out of the top 10, just trying have a lil fun with you, dont gotta be so offensive to it

You and I rarely agree on anything

You and I rarely agree on anything

you must have me confused, we actually agreed quite alot specially last offseason, specially with Trufant, if i recall we where 2 of the posters screaming for trufant. and if we rarely agree, are you reffering yourself as a genious? Edited by Falkonator

you must have me confused, we actually agreed quite alot specially last offseason, specially with Trufant, if i recall we where 2 of the posters screaming for trufant. and if we rarely agree, are you reffering yourself as a genious?

I seem to remember you as a TE round 1 man. Maybe I do have you confused.

No I'm not genius but I know what I'm talking about.

you must have me confused, we actually agreed quite alot specially last offseason, specially with Trufant, if i recall we where 2 of the posters screaming for trufant. and if we rarely agree, are you reffering yourself as a genious?

I seem to remember you as a TE round 1 man. Maybe I do have you confused.

No I'm not genius but I know what I'm talking about.